'CHAPTER: 35'

This is going to be long chapter!

Bella's PoV

Mahir was heading in the direction of the fun house, when I grabbed him and pulled him towards the tea cups. He looked at me like I was silly. I looked at him and just told him that I really wanted to ride the tea cups. We got to the ride and I saw a lots of cup.

The riddle didn't say anything about which one to get on

The riddle didn't say anything about which one to get on. Mahir watched me as I just paused and looked at the cups. He grabbed my hand and led me to a cup that was white and it had swirls on it.

Spinning!

He pulled me down, so I could sit but I ended up falling in his lap. I giggled and tried to get off his lap but he held me tightly. I looked at him and gave him a little peck on the corner of his mouth.

"Are you having fun, princess?" He asked nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm having an amazing time." I snuggled closer to him. I leaned in and kissed him, I could hear children giggling in the next tea cup over. I pulled back from him and saw them looking at us. I blushed and hide my face into his chest. He laughed and placed his head on top of mine kissing it.

The tea cup ride stopped and Mahir and I got off. The little kids were running infront of us and one girl stopped.

"My friend jemmy told me that you are cute." She said to Mahir, blushing and I laughed seeing her flushed face.

The man who ride the tea cups tapped me on the shoulder, he looked me up and down and smiled. He nodded his head like he understood something. He handed me a red envelope. I looked over to see Mahir still talking to the little girls. I opened up the envelope and there was another riddle.

'Take a shot and don't stop, knock them all down and win something round.'

I looked around trying to think about what I could shoot. This was complicated because all these games had something that you could shoot. Mahir pulled me out of my thoughts when he grabbed my hands and squeezed it. I look around to see the girls disappeared.

"So, where did your little girlfriends go?" I asked him teasingly.

"They went to find their parents." He sighed and released my hands slightly.

"I cheated on you Bella, she was a little younger than you by sixteen years, but she was just so cute." I pushed him a little and laughed. He grinned looking at me.

"I hope she was worth it Mr Alfonsi, because you are sleeping on the couch tonight." He pouted and placed his arm around my shoulder as we continue to walk.

We played more games while I find something to shoot. I got tired of playing so we were walking around and heading back to the car when we passed a booth called rattler wrangler. It wasn't the booth that caught my attention but the giant teddy bear holding a giant red envelope.