'CHAPTER: 44'

Bella's PoV

I stirred in my sleep when I felt cold. Opening my eyes I saw the space next to was empty. Mahir wasn't there. I look around and saw no one when I heard cursing sound. I stood up and walk outside, I saw a shadow in the living room and made my way, there he was standing only in his pants talking on phone. The way his muscles tighten it means he's angry.

"I'm going to increase the security outside of my house." I heard him say and he sighed. With whom he's talking?

"No, Xavier I don't want to take risk."

"Mahir." I called him and he turned back.

"I will call you later." He said through phone and hang up.

"What are you doing, here?"  He asked walking towards me. I lean in wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I was worried when I didn't saw you next to me." I whispered inhaling his scent.

"It's Xavier. Nothing important." He said and made me look at him. I look at him humming.

"Are you sore?" He asked teasingly and I blushed. Is he still thinking of another round?

"I'm tired." I said hitting on his chest.

"What? I was just asking." He said and chuckled pulling me to him.

"This flowers are beautiful, just like you." He said and I look at him staring at the flowers he has sent me.

"Hmm..And I love who send those." I said playfully but his smiles fades away.

"What?" I asked but he didn't said anything.

"I didn't send those flowers." He says making my heart stop. What does he mean?

"Stop playing, Mahir. I know you send those flowers." I said smiling.

"I'm serious Bella. I didn't send those. I was stucked in my meeting." He said seriously.

"You didn't? Then.." I gasped when realisation dawn on me. It wasn't Mahir who send those flowers. It was that anonymous man who called me.

"What happened?" Mahir asked shaking me.

"Mahir.." I couldn't form any words. I have to tell Mahir about the texts and the call. And I did I told Mahir everything from the text to the call and those flowers.

"What they want, Mahir?" I asked once I finished telling him. He closed his eyes controlling his anger.

"It's nothing baby. Don't worry." He said assuring me.

"What? Are you Insane? You are telling me to stop worrying. How can I stop worrying when I know you are hiding something. What is it, Mahir?" I asked getting angry. I don't care if Alex get up. Right now I want the truth. I already suffered much, but not again.

"Everything is under control. You don't need to worry." He said cupping my cheeks but I pushed his hand away.

"I need truth, Mahir." I said determinedly. He sighed

"Okay. Let's get inside."  He said and we walk towards our room. Once we entered he shut the door behind making sure to lock it.

"Why don't we sleep now and I will tell you tomorrow." He said and lay down pulling the covers over him.

What the hell?

Oh hell nah. I was going to hear this story right here right now. I was willing to do anything to force him into telling me everything even if I would have to shed a few tears in the process.