'CHAPTER: 10'

Bella's PoV

"Relax Mrs Alfonsi, everything is perfect. Mr Alfonsi is going to love all this." Rita our head maid said patting my shoulder.

"I hope so Rita and how many times I have to inform you to call me Bella" I said furrowing my brows but smiled lightly.

Ever since I shifted to this mansion Rita was always there for me. When I first entered in this mansion I thought I was  alone but Rita was the one who give me company whenever I felt bore. She taught me cooking delicious meals because I suck it in cooking. She's mother figure to me.

"Now go and get ready, I will go and check all this" she said gesturing to the food I cooked for today's special day.

"Okay, thank you Rita" I said hugging her

"Your welcome dear and happy anniversary." She greeted with her million dollar smile. I smiled and thanked her before going upstairs to get ready.

I can't believe we completed our one year anniversary. It's still feels like we are in High school and dating without our parents knowing. After dating for almost two years we decided to get married in a church. The wedding was not so big only closet family members and friends were invited. That was the best day of my life. Firstly my parents denied with our decision but after seeing his love for me they eventually gave up and now here we are married for one year. Though Mahir never let me work because according to him he don't want to stress me with works. I understand his point of view and decided to just stay in our home. I graduated with bachelor degree in designing because it was my dream to build my own company rather than to take over my father's. My father Mr Liam Grayson was well known business man in California but now my brother Jack took over the company after I get married.

Dismissing my thoughts I decided to take a long shower after that I applied vanilla lotion all over my body to smell good. After thinking for almost five mins I chose red off-shoulder knee length gown for the evening. Applying some concealer and blush I decided to let my hair fall down. To match with the dress I applied Red lipstick and mascara to complete my look. Wearing small pearl earrings and flats because I can't take risk wearing those 6 inch heels when I know I'm not alone now.

It's still 5:30 in evening I decided to wait for him in the living room. I took my phone to check any call from Mahir but there was nothing. Did he forget what's today? No, Bella stop thinking negative he must be busy in his meeting. And why not he's the CEO of Alfonsi Enterprises. He took his dad company when his father thought it's time to make him responsible. It was weird at first because Mahir never wanted to be a business man it may sound creepy but he was play boy in our college but after dating me he stop all this and decided to work for his dad's company. They are just like my dad's company well known in New York.

"Bella, everything is ready. I should get going now." Rita said when she saw me coming downstairs.

"Thank you Rita. Good night" I said smiling at her to which smiled and left.

Now it's just me here waiting for my husband. I can't help but feel nervous suddenly. Is this because I'm alone or the news I'm going to tell him. From past weeks I felt nauseous and morning sickness. Firstly I thought it's the stomach bug but after consulting to docter I confirmed my suspicious. I'm pregnant. We are having baby. When I got to know that I'm pregnant I was overwhelmed with this feeling I wanted to tell Mahir as soon as possible but chose to surprise him on our anniversary. Today I'm going to tell him the best news of our life.

I hear the horn of Mahir's car indicating the security to open the gates and immediately sequel. I make my way towards the couch ready to see him.