'CHAPTER: 27'

Mahir's PoV

I arrived at the hospital, and my mind is still in madness. My breath was ragged as I ran through the hospital hallway while searching for the emergency area. Xavier texted me the name of the hospital and where I can see them.

I spotted Xavier standing and leaning on the white wall looking worried and tired while Alex was sitting on the chair. His eyes were red with crying. My baby, he must me scared.

"Daddy.." he turns to me and jump on me hugging tightly. Xavier looked a little relief.

"How is she?" I quickly asked. He hesitated to answer, like he is thinking on how to say it to me properly without making the aura here more intense. But that is not gonna calm me down.

"Xavier, how is she?" I repeated, my voice stronger. I hugged my son close to my chest patting his back. He need to sleep now.

"T-they don't know, Mahir." He finally replied not meeting my eyes. I look down to see my son eyes closed while he was clutching my shirt.

"The docters are still treating her, checking up her wounds. But she was brought here in a critical stage."

"Why? What happened?" My voice now weakened. I can't bear the thought that my Bella is in terrible situation. I can feel her pain, she's been hurt too much. And I can't help but blame myself.

Xavier explained the whole scenario of what happened, how they both saw me and Brittany on news channel and then she ran off when a car hit her badly.

My chest tightened imagining that scene.

I waited and waited outside the operation room, What is taking so long?
Are her wounds that bad that can take them hours in the room?! I placed Alex on my lap so he can sleep comfortably. I can't leave him alone in house. I called Vish and Mike few minutes ago. They are maybe on their way.

"Hey, relax a little." Xavier place a hand on my shoulder.

"How can I calm down?! My wife is inside that fucking room! I didn't even know how she is." I snapped, breathing heavily.

"Bella is strong, more than even you imagine." He tries to comfort me.

But I just give him a weak smile. "I really hope so my friend. I'm praying for it." I told him caressing Alex's hair. He looks innocent while sleeping. I waited for the docter to deliver the news.

Minutes later, Mike together with Vish also arrived, breathing heavily from running. They also look shocked and worried.

"How long have she been inside?" Mike asked

"Almost two hours now." Xavier answered. Vish took Alex from me carefully not wanting to wake him up.

One hour had passed, and the door of the operating room opened and god, you don't know how my face lighten up to know what happened. It's like every nerve in my body woke up and blood runs to me once again.

"Docter.. how's my wife?" The doctor was a female, she just remove her mask and didn't look happy at all.

"Oh so your the husband. Well, Mr Alfonsi your wife is alive and an oxygen needs to be attached to her because of her trouble of breathing. Her head hits the glass of the car badly causing her to have some shards on her head. She has a broken leg and and arm that's need to be cared safely, and as expected, too many wounds, bruises on her body especially her face but we stitches them close so there's no need to worry but..

"But what docter?" Vish asked

"We don't know when she is gonna wake up. Maybe in five days or so. But I'm sure it won't take too long. It will be a miracle if she wakes up in two days to be honest which is also possible." She informed us, I don't know if I should be happy by the news or sad because I don't know when she is gonna wake up.

"She didn't get an Amnesia?" Xavier asked

"No." She smiled, shaking her head.
"She's strong woman, gentlemen. I'm glad nothing even worse happened to her."

I just nodded my head. "Thank you so much docter. And she really indeed a strong woman." My woman!

I step inside the room where is was lying with oxygen mask and lots of IV tubes attached to her. She was looking pale. I sat beside her and hold her warm hands hoping she would wake up any moment.

Bella's PoV

Pain. Pain was all I can feel. My head hurts, my leg hurts, my complete body aches. It feels like somebody was hitting my head with a hammer and roasting my legs on fire. It definitely sounds funny but that is how I feel. I feel a hand brush my cheek pulling me out of my thoughts. I try to open my eyes but fail. And then I hear his voice.

"Please wake up princess. Please." It's Mahir. I want to pull away from his touch but my body doesn't respond.
"Just wake up please." I hear his voice crack making my heart flip. And then everything goes quite and I fell asleep.

"Mommy. Mommy, wake up." I hear Alex's voice. "Don't be lazy." He says again. I hear a sigh before I feel a small pair of lips touch my cheek. "Look at me mommy." He cries. I try to open my eyes but fail, once again. I hate it when my baby cry but I'm not able to do anything. I try to open my eyes once again before I fall asleep.

____________________

Special A/N:    On this day of "Friendship Day" we decided to give you a wonderful surprise. Here's a new story 'Chat on khidki' by me and your favourite writers.

Read it and share your thoughts with us!

Trust me you guys will love it.