'CHAPTER: 33'

Bella's PoV

"Hurry up baby. Xavier is down waiting for us." I heard Mahir yell from outside. I'm currently trying to decide what to wear. Today when I woke up he told me Xavier and his girlfriend is also joining us and I'm more than happy. We decided to swim first then we will going to see Mahir's surprise.

I opened my suitcase and looked through the swim suits I packed. I reached for a pretty revealing bikini but decided against it because it would be inappropriate for Alex to see me like that. I decided to put on a one piece with a white shrug.

I went to the living room to see Sophia already there, waiting for me.

"Where's everyone?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"They already left. I thought to wait for you." She says

"Thank you. Let's go." I said and we talked a lot until we got to the beach.

We found a nice spot and set up the beach beds and the umbrella. I spotted them playing in the water. I licked my lips as I saw Mahir wearing some black swim trunks. His mascular, perfect body was on display for everyone to see. I glared towards the group of teenage girls that were shamelessly gaping at him. He held Alex in his arms and he was wearing blue avenger shorts. This boy is so obsessed with Avengers. He waved at me when he saw me.

Xavier was walking next to them. I snuck a quick glance at his body. His shoulders were broad like Mahir, he also had a couple of tattoos. His body was nicely sculpted and he had a prominent v line as well.

"Hey." Xavier waved at us once he reach towards us.

"You look beautiful, princess." Mahir said as he came up to us. Alex followed quickly behind.

"Thank you." I smiled and took Alex in my arms.

I shifted to make a space for Mahir so he could lay next to me. I snuggled up next to him but not before Alex came and squeezed himself in between us.

A couple minutes passed as I let the sun kiss my skin. Out of nowhere, a man who looked around 30 come up to me and Mahir.

"Hi. I was wondering if I could get your number." He said and I saw Mahir tense up next to me.

"In case you couldn't see, she's got a husband."  Mahir snapped before I could politely decline.

"Actually...I was talking to you." He said to Mahir. We were all shocked to say anything but the look of horror on Mahir was enough make Xavier burst into laughter, causing us all to laugh.

"What the fuck. No! I'm not into guys." Mahir said, surprised that he got hit by a guy.

"That's okay I can change you." The man said not wanting go.

"I said no, dude. Leave us alone." Mahir said and the man shrugged his shoulders before walking away.

Mahir laid back down next to me. His face was flushed and I could tell he was still shocked.

"Damn, I didn't realise I had to start fighting off guys now as well as girls. I didn't sign up for this." I joked and pecked his cheek. Xavier laughed loud making Mahir punched him.

"You should be expecting none the less. Your husband is so insanely sexy, that he attracts both genders." Mahir says smugly.

"You are so cocky, aren't you?" I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

Later we all get back to hotel to get showered and dressed up. Mahir is dressed in casual black t-shirt pairing with blue jeans, looking incredibly handsome and I'm dressed in a white floral frock. I dressed Alex in red t-shirt with black Jeans and jacket.

Xavier and Sophia were in different suit next to us. Once we get out of our suit, they both followed us. Sophia wearing a sleeveless top with high waist jeans. Xavier wass dressed in white t-shirt with black pants.

"Where to?" I asked Mahir.

"Breakfast first." Mahir said and lead us to hotel restaurant.

Once done with the breakfast Mahir lead us out of the hotel and the limo from last night arrives.

"Wow! This car is so big." Alex squealed happily. I laugh at him. Yesterday night, he fell asleep so he actually didn't take a look of it.

"Yes. And it's our." Mahir said and ruffles his hair. Xavier tickle him and pick up in his arm.

"He's so cute." Sophia grinned looking at my baby.

"Yes, he is." I said looking at my son.

The driver opens our door and we all get in. I buckle Alex with his seat belt and sit next to him.

"Where are we going, daddy?" Alex asked

"It's a surprise, buddy. You are gonna love it." He says to him with a smile. After all the laughter, teasing and smiles the car stops and Mahir smiles widely.

What is he up to?

"Come on. we are here." He says and gets out of the limo after the driver opens the door. I unbuckle Alex and we walk out of it. I look up and immediately my mouth is on the floor. He didn't not just.....oh god.

"Disney land!" Alex scream at the top of his lung and tackle his dad in a hug.

________________

Hello again lovely people!

Here's another update. Hope you guys like it. The next chapter is going to be kind of excited and I can't wait you people to read it. But you have to wait for it.

Have you ever visited Disney land?

I had, but not the one in Paris.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment..