'CHAPTER: 48'

Bella's PoV

I woke up to loud screaming. My eyelids felt heavy against my eyeballs and I struggled to open them. The pulse near my head throbbed painfully. I heard Luke shouting something and finally, I opened my eyes.

"The bitch is awake." A man in black dress said looking at me up and down. I shiver in disgust.

"You can leave now." Luke said coming inside the room. The man immediately left leaving us alone. How many days I was in here?

"I see your husband didn't love you." He said smirking.

"Dream on." I said shrugging off.

"You know I never wanted to hurt you." He said sitting infront of me.

"Then what are you doing now?" I asked confusingly.

"Look you were never in my target. If I wanted to kill you I could have done that long time ago on your wedding day but I didn't. I waited for the right time. If I kill you he would cry for two years or so after that he would forget you but if I made him believe that his wife cheated on him we would break down." My eyes widen and my mouth felt dry as I heard him. He was the one behind all those things.

"Yes, I was the one behind everything. I send those morphed photos to your husband and as idiot he was, he believed those fake pictures." He said laughing hard. A sudden urge of kicking was burning my body. He was the one who's the reason of my tears. Because of him my son didn't see his father for four years. This was all his plan.

"You fucking Bastard." I snapped angrily and kicked him in between his legs. He hissed loudly and I smirked in satisfaction. That bastard deserve that.

"You slut. I was being civil with you but not now." He spoke and stood up wincing in pain and slapped me across my cheek. A pain shot through my cheeks making me groan in pain. He was about to kick me in my stomach when I shield my stomach with my hand waiting for punch but it didn't came. I opened my eyes saw him looking at my stomach with wide eyes.

"You are p-pregnant?" He asked more as a whisper. I saw him in fear. He knows it. He will harm my baby. Please God save my baby.

An evil smirk formed on his face making my fear doubled. He walked towards me and grabbed my chin. I looked at him and he smirked. What is he up to?

"You know that night in charity ball, I met you for the first time. You were looking so beautiful in that gown." He said and my breath hitched. What he mean? Don't tell me he fancied me. Oh god no.

"From then, I wanted to have you. I have never imagined that bastard had this beauty in his arm every night." I cringed at his words.

"Boss." All of a sudden few mens barged inside the room.

"What?" Luke yelled at them.

"We have some problem." A man said and I saw Luke face turns red.

"Leave." Luke yelled and everyone left.

He gave me one last look before walking out of the room closing the door behind him. And just like that I was alone with Satan himself.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped.

"I figure why don't we have some fun before your bastard of husband arrival." He chuckled scanning me up and down.

I squirmed in disgust under his eye raping gaze. I was married and the only person who held the rights to touch me was my husband, I swore on that. If this man was going to put his disgusting hands on me, I would rather died before allowing him to do that.

"Fuck off, you disgusting pig." I cried out as his hand suddenly made contact with my dirty sweater.

With an evil grin on his face he tore my top opened like it was nothing revealing my bare chest to his hungry eyes. Luke burried his face between my breasts kissing and licking liked a pig he was.

I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth as tears poured down my face. I wanted to fight back and protect myself from his monster but there was no used I was helpless and defenseless. I couldn't even move as my arms and legs were all tied up.

"So fucking Beautiful. God even when you are pregnant you still managed to look like a whore you are. Too bad I have to kill you." The pig said trailing his face upto my neck while his hand roaming all over my body.

His touch was like fire, not the good one but the one that hurt you. Everywhere he touched hurt me physically and mentally, my skin was burning in hot fire. I felt like I was being burned alive in hell.

"P-please stop." I begged crying my eyes out.

Luke licked his lower lips, his gaze back on my body as I stared right back at him through my glass eyes in pain and anger.

I cursed this monster. I cursed the day he was born in this world. I cursed him to die slowly and painfully alone as he deserved. I prayed for him to rot in hell
and stayed there forever.

I wondered how Mahir must be feeling now. There's no doubt that he would be worried sick about me and Alex...oh my baby. Gosh, I missed them so much.

Where are you Mahir?

I started getting worried. What if Mahir doesn't find me? What happens then?
I would rather take his beating over this. I would rather die than let him touch me. He was about unbuckle his belt when a soft knock was heard snapping his hungry gaze off my body.

A man walked through the door with a shock expression on his face. He looked at me with an unreadable face before turning his head to Luke.

"He's here."

________________________

And ladies and gentlemen please welcome her knight and shining Amore..😂😂

Her one and only husband....Mr Alfonsi...!!

Okay enough of the jokes.

Vote and comment please!

Much Love,
Sarah