Chapter 18 "But she's my girl..."

Betrayal. That's how he felt, complete and utter betrayal. I mean he wasn't dating the girl or anything but he still felt betrayed and used. James stood in the doorframe of Hudson's room, his jaw clenched, his fists in tight balls and his eyes boring into the two sleeping figures in the bed. Alex lay curled up against Hudson- her hands wrapped around his waist. Her wavy brown hair falling like a waterfall across her face. Hudson lay on his side, his hands covering Alex's as she spooned him. They were both still asleep and James could hear both of their slow, even breathing from the door. Rage completely filled him. "Wasn't it only last night he had made a promise to Hudson to find his sister?" His mind spun of in millions of directions. Alex's eyes slowly fluttered open, she lifted her head slightly and smiled looking at Hudson. She propped herself up on her elbows and leaned down over his face, her hair covered what she was doing but by the look of it to James she was kissing him. Tears threatened to appear now, blinking them back James quietly left the room without being seen. Making his way swiftly down to the gym he barged through the door and found the nearest punching bag. He had to distract himself. "She's just one girl, James. Just one girl." He tried to tell himself, but his mind just wouldn't believe him. "But she's my girl..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another shortie guys... sorry! :/ next one will be longer i promise! :)