Chapter 2(I'm going to kiss you.)

Bayley had gotten to the coffee shop early. It was two days since she had seen Sasha and she hadn't been able to get the gorgeous woman out of her head. She ordered her coffee and went to sit at a table near the door.

Sasha took a deep breath as she examined herself in her visor mirror. It had taken her ages to cover up the new bruise on her face that morning and she just prayed that it was okay and nobody would notice it. Sighing softly, she grabbed her bag and headed into the coffee shop.

Bayley anxiously pulled out her phone to check the time. She and Sasha were supposed to meet at 12:30, Bayley was fifteen minutes early. She was excited to see the sketches that Sasha made of her place. She sat there and waited for Sasha to arrive. Bayley was staring out the window, thinking about the beautiful woman. She didn't even notice that someone had sat down at the table with her.

Throwing on her normal smile, Sasha approached the table she saw Bayley sitting at and sat across from her. "It's nice to see you again." She tilted her head to the side some, hoping to get Bayley's attention.

Bayley's trance broke once she heard the sweet and sultry voice of Sasha. She turned slowly looking at the woman. It amazed her how Sasha could look so good. "It's great to see you as well." She smiled and took a drink of her coffee. "You're early." She chuckled nervously. Bayley was even earlier, but she was nervous and was trying to deflect the attention.

Sasha placed her bag on the table beside her. "I'm always early. But, this is coming from the woman who was already here waiting for me. Someone would think you were anxious to see these drawings." She joked with Bayley. Sasha loved how quickly she felt comfortable with the other woman. She looked up at the waitress and ordered a cappuccino for herself before looking back at Bayley. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing alright. It was nice to sleep in some." She smiled. She looked at the woman's perfect face. It seemed that she was wearing more make-up than the last time they saw one another, but she didn't care.... Sasha was still beautiful as ever. Bayley could feel a slight blush rising to her cheeks. She chuckled and nodded her head slowly. "Yeah. I am really excited to see them." She said enthusiastically. She was also excited to see Sasha, but that was probably not something she should say out loud.

"Thank you." She looked up at the waitress when she brought her cup to her. Sasha let it sit for a moment to let it cool as she reached into her bag, her jaw clenching as she did so. Pushing the sting aside, she pulled out the folder that had the sketches in it to show to Bayley, she just hoped the woman liked them as much as she did.

Bayley picked up her coffee, taking another drink. She smiled when Sasha put the sketches in front of her. Bayley opened the folder and began to look through them. "Wow." She said with a smile. She was amazed. "This is perfect." She said as she continued to flip through. "You're an amazing artist." She looked up and into Sasha's eyes. She smiled softly at the woman. "Like really incredible."

Sasha leaned against the table some to sip from her own cup slowly, careful not to burn herself. She felt a blush come to her face at Bayley's words. "I really don't think so.... but thank you." She leaned over some to point to the design in the living room. "This could be either leather or cloth for the sofa, that's entirely up to you, but black or white would be best to stick with the theme." She leaned back some to watch Bayley flipped through the drawings. The last one, she had to rush through, because of Baron coming home early the night before. "If there's anything you'd like to change, now's the time to tell me before we get this ball rolling on the painting and flooring."

Bayley shook her head. "I wouldn't want to change any of it." She smiled up at the woman. "It's truly perfect." She couldn't believe that this was what her home was going to look like. "All of the details are up to you. I think based on these drawings you know exactly what I like." She smiled at Sasha. "So you can pick the fabric of the couch. Everything." Bayley couldn't stop smiling at the woman. She was amazed at her talent.