Chapter 7(Please don't kill me)

Baron was infuriated. First off, Sasha lost her baby. According to her husband it was her fault. The one thing that he ever wanted got taken away from him just like that. He was so upset when he found out the baby didn't have a heartbeat. Baron had taken a few days off from work to spend at home with his wife, mourning their loss. And now she was openly talking to Bayley. He hated that woman.

He sped the entire way home and quickly pulled into their driveway. "Get the fuck out of the car and go inside. Now!" He screamed at her. Baron watched as his wife took off quickly and went in the house. He slowly got out of the car and followed her inside. As soon as he shut the door he yelled, "Why the fuck were you talking to that dyke! And don't fucking lie to me!" He said as he walked toward his wife.

Sasha felt her hands shaking as she hurried into the house. She took off her heels and clasped her hands in front of her to wait for him. "She heard I was an interior decorator and asked me if my schedule was open." Sasha quickly lied to him. There was no way she could let him know that Bayley was the client she'd been working for already. Slowly, she lifted her gaze to look at him as he approached her. This wasn't good. He was more pissed than she'd ever seen him before. "I told her that I was just about finished with my current client and my schedule would be opening up soon so I could look at her living room."

Baron shook his head. He could see the looks that woman was giving his wife. He didn't like it one bit. "You will not be working for her." He said with a low tone. "You are better than that. You do not work for a fucking dyke! Not while you're married to me!" He yelled as he was right in her face. Baron unexpectedly reached out and shoved his wife, hard. She went flying to the ground. "Get up you fucking bitch!" He watched as Sasha stumbled to get back on her feet. "Who the fuck do you think you are to disobey me and embarrass me at my fucking work event!" He shoved her again, getting closer and closer to the wall each time.

Sasha gasped when he placed his hands on her and shoved her. Her eyes closed as pain traveled through her body from the previous injuries. "She's a paying client, Baron." She whimpered as she stood back up.

Baron chuckled bitterly. "I don't give a fuck if she is a paying client. You. Don't. Work. For. Her. He said loudly.

"I didn't embarrass you, you embarrased yourself by making a big deal out of it," Sasha shot back, finally feeling her strength to fight back against him. But as she felt her back hit the wall, she knew that she was cornered.

He was fuming now. His wife was starting to mouth off to him again. "Me? Embarrased myself? Do you know who you are talking to?!" He yelled as he took his forearm and pressed it against Sasha's neck and pushed her into the wall.

Her husband was bigger and stronger than she was and she had no way of fighting him off, but she had to try. "What difference does it make if she's gay? I'm married to you." Sasha pushed. Even though she didn't want to be married to him anymore, she didn't have the guts to say it to him yet.

"You don't fucking talk back to me!" He yelled as his other hand came up and punched Sasha in the face. "You're my wife. You fucking listen to me when I talk to you, bitch!!" He yelled as he punched her in the side this time.

Sasha gripped his arm in an instant for air. "Stop!" She pleaded, but it went unheard as his fist connected with the side of her face. All Sasha could do was stay there and take it. "Please stop!" She nearly screamed when his other hand landed right in the same spot it always did on her side. The same spot that he'd focused on ever since the baby was lost. Sasha lifted her hands to push on his chest. "I didn't do anything wrong, Baron. All I did was talk to a person." She felt tears sliding down her cheeks as she looked up at him.

Baron didn't bother listening to his wife's protests. She knew he wouldn't stop until he damn well wanted to. "Why are you talking?!" He yelled at her. He brought his fist back down to her side. He then grabbed her neck with both hands and pushed her up the wall so he was choking her, her feet barely touching the ground.

Baron held her there for a minute as he stared her in the eyes. Seeing his wife helpless like this gave him all the pleasure in the world. It made him feel like a MAN. He brought her down and kneeing her in the opposite side. "You're such a fucking low life bitch. She's a fucking dyke! She wants you!" He yelled at her before bringing up his right hand and punching her in the other eye.

Sasha dug her nails into his hands in any attempt to get him away. She reached up to grip her own throat when he finally let her go. Barely having any time to gasp for air, she felt the blows on her side then on her face again. Her body ached, but she was powerless to stop it. "Please don't kill me," Sasha whispered to him as she dropped to her knees in front of him, not able to find the strength to stand up at that moment. Her face burned and she was still struggling to breathe.

Baron watched as his wife fell to the ground gasping for air. He smirked to himself. He was proud. He stood over Sasha as she begged him not to kill her. "As if I would be that stupid." He laughed. He looked down at her as he wound up and kicked her in the ribs. He barely gave her time to recoup before he kicked her again. Baron bent over and punched her in the face again. He stood up and looked down at his wife's bloody face. He watched as she held her side and gasped for air because she couldn't breathe.

Sasha slowly curled into herself as she felt blow after blow on her body. Each one brought more tears to her eyes and sending painful jolts through her body. At least he wouldn't kill her. Sasha turned her head to cough, before spitting out a little bit of blood onto the carpet below her as she groaned softly. She tried to push herself upright to get away from him, slowly getting to her feet again before she pushed at him and started going toward the stairs. If she was able to get upstairs, she could lock herself in one of the rooms until he calmed down.

Baron laughed as his wife tried to get up and push him away. He quickly grabbed her by the arms and held her there, making his wife look him in the face. "You think you can run from me, bitch?" He seethed. He shoved her as hard as he could and watched as she hit the corner of the wall by the stairs.

Sasha whimpered when he grabbed her arm to pull her back to him. "Just stop," she tried one more time. But it was too late, he shoved her, making her lose her balance. The impact caused everything to go black and her body to fall limp.

Sasha had fallen and hit her head on the bottom step. He looked down at her and she wasn't moving. When he was satisfied that she wouldn't be up for a while he quickly walked to his bedroom to change out his bloody clothes and put new ones on before he left and went to the bar.

When Sasha finally started to come too, her head was pounding. But, the house was quiet. She blinked a few times, finding that only one of her eyes was opening, her lip felt swollen and it still hurt for her to breathe. "B-Baron?" She asked softly, expecting to hear some noise somewhere in the house. There was nothing. She was alone.

Pushing away all of the pain that she could, she slowly pushed herself to her feet and leaned against the wall as she went toward the front door. Sasha knew she had to leave. The next time might actually kill her. Forgetting any shoes, she just grabbed her purse with her keys and made her way out to her car. Not knowing where to go, she made her way toward Bayley's house, keeping to the back roads as she went considering her head was throbbing. She didn't know how she got there and couldn't find the strength to move from her car immediately so she just sat in the driveway with the headlights on as she tried to muster the last of her strength.

Bayley had a crappy time at the ball, as she expected. Once she saw Sasha and Baron leave she figured she had no other reason to stay. When she got home, Bayley went upstairs to take a shower and just think. She truly did feel bad with what happened to Sasha. She couldn't believe that Baron was so angry that he wouldn't let the two of them talk...even if it was for business purposes.

That must have been a very unhappy marriage...probably why Sasha slept with Bayley. She got out of the shower and headed downstairs to see headlights beaming through her front window, but no one was at her door. She looked closer and saw that it was Sasha's car. Bayley quickly slipped on some sandals before making her way out to Sasha's car. "Hey, what are you doing.....Oh my god! Sasha?!"

To be continued...