Chapter 3(You What?)

Sasha held her side slightly as she unlocked Bayley's front door. She wanted to get some of the existing furniture away from the walls before the painters came later that afternoon. Placing her bag down, she pushed the front door shut and made her way in toward the living room. But, as she entered the room, she quickly moved her hand away from her side and smiled down at Bayley.

Bayley was asleep on the sofa and looked so peaceful that she barely had the heart to wake her. Sasha knew that she needed to though. The painters would be there in an hour to get started in the kitchen and living room. "Bayley?" She stated softly as she reached out to shake the woman's shoulder gently.

Bayley had a long shift at work the night before. She came home exhausted. She barely got a shower in before passing out on the couch. Bayley was a heavy sleeper, and it took a lot to wake her. She was hoping to be able to sleep in because she had the next couple of days off work. Bayley felt something shake her body.

"Mm. No." She mumbled as she curled deeper into the couch. When the shaking didn't stop, Bayley sighed and rolled on to her back before opening her eyes. She was met with the sight of Sasha. "Oh. I'm sorry."

Bayley sat up quickly. She brought her hand down to her crotch to make sure she didn't wake up with a problem because she never slept with her compression shorts on. Bayley let out a soft sigh of relief as she wasn't hard. She quickly rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "What time is it?" She mumbled.

Sasha let out a small laugh at Bayley, unable to deny how cute the woman was. "It's okay. I didn't think you'd be home. I was just coming by to get some of the furniture moved. It's just after ten. The painters will be here in an hour." Sasha smiled at Bayley before going to one of the end tables to pull it away from the wall some. With Bayley at home now, she knew she couldn't favor her side like she'd planned on doing that day. They hadn't talked about what happened earlier that week, nor had she really felt the need to bring it up. Sasha didn't regret the kisses she shared with Bayley at all, and thankfully, Baron had no idea what had happened.

Bayley sat there for a moment trying to fully wake up. She had been out completely before Sasha came in. Stretching slowly, Bayley stood up. She adjusted her shorts and tank top before moving over to help Sasha move some stuff. "Just get everything away from the wall I'm assuming?" She asked as she pulled the couch back. "I guess I should probably get a real bed some time soon, huh?" She joked with Sasha. She looked at her phone. She needed to take a shower and stuff. "What are you going to do while the painters are here?" Bayley wondered.

Sasha nodded. "Yeah, so they have room to get around the furniture to paint. At least you don't have much in here yet." She laughed softly, letting out a small grunt when they pushed the sofa away. "I was going to make sure they were settled in before going to get the furniture lined up for you. I've worked with these painters for a few years now, I know them and I trust them being left alone in the house to paint... if that's okay with you?" She asked as she looked across at Bayley.

Bayley nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. If you trust them then I will trust them." She smiled. Bayley wanted to kiss Sasha again. They hadn't talked about what happened, but it was definitely at the forefront of Bayley's mind. "Have you eaten yet?" Bayley asked as she walked into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. She wanted to make sure that Sasha was as comfortable as possible during her time in her home.

Sasha followed Bayley into the kitchen and watched her. "I ate breakfast this morning." And if she were to be honest, she felt a little nauseous so she didn't want to push it. "Thank you though." She leaned against the door frame and smiled to the woman.

"Would you mind if I came with you to get the furniture stuff? I'm off work today and I don't really want to stay here while the painters are working." Bayley asked as she looked at Sasha, smiling softly.