Chapter 13(Did they catch him?)

Baron rolled onto his back, sighing some as he started to wake up in the morning. He glanced over the edge of the bed to see Bayley just laying there. "What's the matter? Couldn't sleep?" He grinned as he threw the blanket back off of his body and approached her. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. Fucking you like I did relaxed me some. I feel like giving you some food." He grabbed Bayley's hair to make her look up at him. "Then I have to go into town for some supplies. I don't need you to bleed all over my fucking floor." He pulled her to her feet and fixed her sweatpants before taking her out to where his mini fridge was and sat her in a chair.

Bayley dozed off periodically through the night. She never really fell asleep because she was hyper alert and afraid that Baron would try and kill her when she wasn't expecting it. She looked up at the man as he spoke. She had spit out a lot of blood during the night...she knew that if she didn't get medical attention soon that she could possibly die.

She didn't respond as he pulled her up. She wasn't even hungry... but she figured if she did what he asked he wouldn't hurt her as badly. She grimaced as he pulled her by the hair. She made it to her feet as she was lead into the kitchen. She sat down at the table, hands still tied behind her back. "Are you going to kill me?" Bayley asked in a monotone voice. She just wanted to know.

Baron laughed and shook his head to her. "No. Why would I do something so silly? I mean...not right now at least. I know how to push people to their limit. I didn't kill Sasha did I? And I have to say, she's a lot tougher than you are." He made up a couple of eggs for her before grabbing a knife to cut her hands free. Once he did, he kept the knife in his hand just in case she decided to try anything. "You need to eat. You need to keep your strength up. You want to live, don't you? Personally... I could give a shit either way. It's just one less thing getting in the way of getting to Sasha." He sat down at the table with her to eat his own food, making sure she saw the knife the whole time.

Bayley grabbed her wrists as soon as Baron cut her free. She massaged them lightly as she just stared at the table. She didn't want to eat anything, but she didn't want to get beaten more. "She's never going to take you back." She said in the same monotone voice. She was just done. She had just given up. She didn't want to fight him anymore... It just wasn't worth it, he was much bigger than her, and the beating she took the previous night weakened her a lot physically.

Baron slammed his fist down onto the table before he turned to glare at her. "I don't fucking want her back. She can stay with you for all I care. I just want to make her pay for this. She made me lose my job, my house... I'm lucky I still have my fucking car."

Bayley looked down at the food as he put it in front of her. She picked up the food with her hands and put it in her mouth. She didn't even want to eat it, but if she was going to have any chance of surviving she needed to eat.

Baron finished off his food before he stood up and went to one of the drawers to grab a bungee cord he had in there. That would work to tie her back up once she finished eating. "You'll soon realize how worthless she is. I know she's been staying with you. Trust me, you'll see it soon." He went back over to the table and watched her eat.

Bayley picked at her food eating it little by little. She just looked up at him when he spoke. She couldn't believe the levels that this man would stood to just to get back at someone whose life he made miserable. She watched as he walked away into the kitchen. She considered making a break for it, but she knew she wouldn't be able to move fast enough from all the pain she was in. She just sat there and finished her food.

"She's not worthless. She's fucking incredible and if you can't see that you're the worthless one." Bayley said as she pushed her plate away and crossed her arms.