Chapter 16(Fuck you!)

Bayley and Sasha had slept in the following morning. They were both exhausted from their rendezvous the evening before. After a nice breakfast and some quality time together they left for the slopes. Bayley was excited to snowboard today.

They got to the rental booth early that afternoon and got a board for Sasha. Bayley smiled as she sat on the ground and got her one foot locked in before standing up and walking over to her girlfriend. "Only put one foot in because we have to walk over to the lift." She said.

Sasha sat down on the bench to get herself hooked into the snowboard, taking a moment to remember how Bayley showed her the day before. "Okay." She listened to her, getting just the one foot in before standing up.

"This hill is about 500 feet. Are you sure you're okay to do it?" Bayley asked as she adjusted her girlfriend's helmet.

Sasha smiled to her girlfriend and nodded. "I'm sure. I want to try it. I had a good teacher so I'm confident." Sasha was still nervous. The hill was bigger than what they were on yesterday, but she was starting to feel comfortable by the time they finished up yesterday. She pulled her gloves on before taking Bayley's hand to start walking toward the lift. "Thank you for bringing me out here baby. I love spending time like this with you." She leaned into her some once they were on their way up the hill.

Bayley smiled softly as they headed toward the lift hand in hand. "It's my pleasure, Sash." She said softly as they got closer. "I wanted to share something that I love to do with the woman that I love so much." She said as they sat in the lift as it slowly came by.

"It's about a 7 minute ride up, so you can get comfortable and relax a bit." Bayley smiled. She wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and held her close. "This is kinda romantic." Bayley said looking around at the mountains. "The view is breathtaking."

Sasha sank into her girlfriend's embrace before nodding. "I am comfortable. I'm with you so I'm comfortable." She turned her head slightly and leaned up to kiss Bayley softly. "It is. I really like it. I don't like heights though, but I'll deal with it."

Bayley sighed softly as Sasha kissed her. She loved this woman very, very much. "You don't like heights? Why didn't you tell me this before?" She laughed softly. "We could have done something other than snowboarding up a giant mountain." Bayley said softly as she massaged her girlfriend's shoulder.

Sasha chuckled some as she looked out over the other hills, knowing she was nowhere near ready for anything beyond what they were about to do. Sasha turned and looked at her girlfriend, "I have you with me, so I know I'll be okay." She simply said and enjoyed the ride up, feeling the warmth that Bayley gave her. "I love you." She leaned up to kiss her again as they approached the top of the hill a few minutes later.

They made it to the top of the hill as Bayley slid off the chair and pulled Sasha with her. "I love you, too." Bayley said softly. She walked over to the edge of the mountain as she strapped herself into the board completely. "Do you want to go first and I'll follow you, just to make sure you're okay and don't get hurt?" Bayley suggested.

Sasha smiled to her. Once they were at the top of the hill, she went with Bayley to go off to the side to get completely onto her board. "That works. Just keep your eyes off of my ass as we go down the hill, baby. I know you can't keep anything to yourself." She teased her before playfully bumping her.

Bayley smiled and nodded. "Okay. I will follow you, but no promises about keeping my eyes off your ass." She chuckled.

"In all seriousness, you following me gives me some comfort...just in case." She shrugged. Sasha was scared that something would happen, but she wanted to do it. When she looked down, she felt her heart rate picking up some from her nerves.