Chapter 9(I don't want to be a burden)

Bayley had been back and forth between her place and the hospital for a few days. She didn't want to leave Sasha's side, but knowing that Becky and Roman were alternating shifts standing guard made her comfortable enough to go take a shower and get fresh clothes.

Today was the day that Sasha was able to leave the hospital. Bayley had just gotten back to the hospital from her place where she got things set up for Sasha's staying. She also sent some of the officers into Sasha's house to get all of her things. They still hadn't found Baron, but they weren't giving up. Bayley parked her car and went up into Sasha's room where the woman was getting packed to come to her place. "Hey you. Almost ready?" Bayley asked.

Sasha was thankful to be released from the hospital, yet at the same time, she was terrified because her husband hasn't been found yet. She looked up from throwing her toiletries into a bag to take to Bayley's home with her. Smiling some, she glanced toward the shirt that was still laying on the bed. "Almost.... it um... it hurts. I can't get my shirt on." Sasha smiled sadly to the woman before she picked it up and approached Bayley. Her side hurt too much for her to maneuver to get her own shirt on. Shyly, she held it out to Bayley. "Can you help me get it on? Then I'll be ready to go..."

Bayley smiled and nodded as she walked toward Sasha. "Yeah. Of course I can help you." She took the shirt from Sasha. "Stick your arms out." She slid the arm holes onto Sasha and pulled it up to her shoulders. "Hold still." She said as she pulled the collar and put it over the woman's head.

Sasha clenched her jaw as Bayley get the shirt up and over her head. It was so much easier when someone else did it. For a little while, Sasha figured she'd have to just deal with button down shirts, it would make her life easier.

Bayley pulled Sasha's shirt all the way down. "There." She smiled and leaned in to kiss the woman softly. She grabbed all of Sasha's stuff and headed toward the door. "C'mon." she said as she grabbed Sasha's hand with her free one.

"Do you think we can stop for something to eat?" Sasha smiled softly, hoping that she wasn't asking for too much. When Bayley kissed her softly, she felt herself relax. She went to grab her things, but Bayley beat her to it and she was left to just nod and take her hand. "Thank you....for all of this that you're doing for me," she said softly as they walked down the hallway.

Bayley nodded. "Of course. What do you want to eat?" She asked as they waited for the elevator. "And it's not a problem at all." She smiled and pulled the woman into her side gently. Once the elevator came they stepped inside.

"So I got all of your stuff from your house yesterday so you won't ever have to go back there." She said as the elevator came to the first floor. "If I forgot anything, just let me know and I'll send someone to get it." She said as her and Sasha walked to her car. She opened the back door and quickly put Sasha's bag in there before opening the passenger door and helped Sasha in.

Sasha let out a breath. "And he wasn't there? At all?" Sasha stepped in closer to Bayley, trying not to focus on the fact that they still hadn't found Baron yet. Sasha stayed close to Bayley, looking around constantly as they walked outside toward Bayley's car. Smiling softly to her, she climbed into the passenger side and sighed softly.

Bayley shook her head. "No. They haven't found him yet." She could tell that not knowing where Baron was scared Sasha, but it would all be okay. She started the car and pulled off toward one of the fast food places.

"I want something quick... I'd rather not be outside where people can see me right now." Sasha looked down at her lap, knowing that she still had a lot of swelling on her face. Bruising as well.

"That's fine. I understand not wanting to be seen right now." Bayley said as she reached over to grab Sasha's hand. "But you're still beautiful as ever." She said sincerely. She pulled into the drive thru and ordered their food before heading back in the direction of her house.