Horses And Zebras

10
Horses And Zebras

Warning: Smut. Super, super, dirty smut but, hey, it's for science and character development!

MISSED CALL: Hazel (18), Abby (6)

The next morning Wade woke up wrapped in Jason's arms. Jason's hold on him was surprisingly snug. As if he didn't want to let go. Wade's tendency to ghost him left Jason with a bout of PTSD.

It felt strange, and new. Wade never woke up in anyone's arms before. The feeling in his stomach, one that could only be described as butterflies doing backflips, was sickening. He frowned.

Jason's snores rumbled in his ears. His head was buried in the crook of Wade's neck. Every breath he drew, he breathed Wade in. Every breath he exhaled, tickled Wade's neck.

Jason's breath wasn't the only thing he could feel. A hard mass below poked his back. A dark smile spread across his face. He figured, it he might as well make the best out of a strange situation.

Wade eased his butt against Jason's crotch. He reached out for his phone on the nightstand beside the bed. His soft cheeks came into contact with Jason's piping hot morning wood.

The mischievous grin deepened on his face. He set the phone down without checking his notifications. Wade stroked Jason's arm down to his fingers and eased them from around his body.

He looked at Jason's face, checking to see if he was awake yet. He placed a ghost kiss against Jason's chiseled jawline. He couldn't help himself. He slipped out of his jeans and let them fall off the side of the bed.

The young man disappeared under his comforter. He traced kisses down Jason's abs and happy trail. He tugged at the hem of Jason's boxers.

Jason shifted to help him out. His boxers to slip past his erection. Wade took hold of his dick with a delicate touch, bringing it to his lips. He ran a wide tongue up the length of Jason's shaft and kissed the tip.

Jason didn't have to moan for Wade to know he was awake and consenting. His sharp breath was enough. Wade parted his lips and eased Jason inside. Inch by inch. Piece by piece. Until Jason's entire cock was in his mouth, pressing against the back of his throat.

He lifted his head, allowing his hand to encircle Jason's wet dick. Together his mouth and hand worked in sync. His head bobbed up and down, allowing his tongue to circle and taste every inch. With his hand he twisted and twirled Jason's sensitive skin.

Jason squinted his shut eyes hard. He reached down and sunk his fingers into Wade's short, coarse, hair. In a weak, sleepy motion he guided Wade up and down on his dick. It wasn't until Wade began to caress his balls that he breathed out "fuck," involuntary.

Wade removed Jason from his mouth completely. He pushed the covers back and used the morning sun as a spotlight. He tapped the tip of Jason's dick against his tongue once, then twice, then three times.

Jason painstakingly opened his eyes. He bit his lip as his eyes landed on Wade for the first time that morning. There he was, laying there kissing his dick.

Just waiting for them to lock eyes so he could show Jason how bad he wanted it. How much Wade hungered for him. It's such a beautiful fucking sight.

"Fuck you're beautiful." Jason stated. His eyes stayed locked on Wade's as he eased down on his cock once more. He removed his sleepy arm from Wade's hair just to caress his jaw.