Chapter 4

Play Make Me Move by Culture Code and Karra

4 years later~

"Ariel are you planning on shooting for Victoria's secret?".

"How are you feeling being the top fashion designer of the world,?"

" Mam please say something? Rumours are that Hollywood star, Alex Parker has proposed you for marriage. Is it true?"

"Mam please don't ignore us".

Reporters gathered around me filling me up with questions. I like this life to be honest. But am I really satisfied? My years of hardwork has bought me this: fans, reporters, admirers, money, luxury, attention, crave... Still it hasn't been able to buy me the person whom I cherish the most in this world, my crush, my first love, Kim Taehyung.

Yes, I miss him. I still love him. After everything he has done with me. Some memories never leave you, like salt in the sea, they become a part of you and you carry them.

How am I supposed to pretend I never want to see you again?

Why do I still miss you, wait for you and shed tears for you, knowing that we are never meant to be?

Why did I love you so much?

Even this fame, this endless love of my fans can't replace the love you showed to me... I love you Kim Taehyung. I sincerely do.

I made my way to the photoshoot I was having. Yes, I am a fashion designer still I love modelling so much so I am a model too.

"Melanie at what time the shoot starts?", I asked my assistant.

" At 12 mam", she bowed as she answered.

I glanced at my clock, it's 9 we still have time...

Photoshoot: