Chapter 6

Play Lost Control by Alan Walker

I stared into those black orbs which stared back into me. I started in those on which I had once looked into with so much love, trust and admiration. Memories started flashing into my mind. Do you have any idea Kim Taehyung what you are doing to me? You look still the same. Those heavenly eyes, rosy cheeks and pink tinted lips. Those soft hair falling lightly over your forehead. I still remember that you don't like showing your forehead as you feel it makes you look less handsome.

I did love him. I still do. But I am no longer "in love" with him. We made memories. We had great time. Things that never can be erased from my mind nor yours. But when too much damage is done it's time to say goodbye. Time to agree that we have tried to put the pieces of our lives back together and they no longer fit as one. It doesn't mean that I wish you sadness or pain, I wish you all the best.

Someday you will find a girl and love will hit you once again. I pray you treat her right and not repeat the same mistake once again......

"Y/... I mean Ariel what happened to your feet?", Rose came towards me.

"Argh... Guess what? She fell in the sidewalk and almost died. ", Robert said.

I gave a quick glare to Robert pretending I wasn't affected by presence at all, that I don't know them.

Then my eyes fell on a quite fat person sitting opposite to them.

"Sorry for your inconvenience shall we come some other time?", That person said me.

"Ah no no don't be apologetic. I am fine. Let's at least talk and introduce. We can continue the measurements and all next time", I suggested as I smiled at that person.

I went to them with Robert's help as I sat down next to Yoongi but still kept a safe distance.

"Hello, I am Bang pd nim", he introduced.(Correct me if I am wrong).

"Hello Ariel", I said as we shook hands.

"Ah, boys introduce yourselves to her", he said.

"Hello, I am Namjoon, I am the leader", Namjoon introduced. Long time no see... Oppa... You still look so mature and those dimples. I miss them.

I smiled a smile at him.

"Hi, I am Soekjin. Call me Jin", Jin oppa said. I smiled at him. I still remember his dad jokes. They were lame yet funny. My mood lifter.

"Hello I am Hoseok, call me Hobi". My little ray of sunshine. I miss you all so much that you guys have no idea.

I too smiled as I bowed.

"Min Yoongi. I feel like I have seen you somewhere", he said. Straightforward now are we? I know it very well you all remember me crystal clear yet I am not that fool.

"Oh really! I have seen you too", I smiled. I won't give in so easily, Suga oppa...

"Hi... I am Jimin...", Jimin said. The memories of that day flashed in my mind. Have you ever felt guilty for what you have done? Park Jimin? Have you ever once considered me as a sister?

Yet I forced a smile.

"I am Taehyung. Nice you meet you", Tae said. Worse to meet you... I love you... I want you... I need you knowing that you will never be mine. Once you were a dream, then reality and now... A memory.

My heart is aching for you, for your love, your comfort, your care... My heart is crying but my eyes are just so dry now that I can't produce any more tears. I got no tears left to cry.

"Nice to meet you too", I bitterly smiled.

"Jeon Jungkook. Call me Jungkook or Kookie whatever", Jungkook said as he looked at me with those Bambi eyes of his.

People do change with time. Isn't it? Jeon Jungkook? I too smiled at him...

They are BTS, once my friends and brothers one of whom who was my husband... I once let my guards down for you all. I won't repeat that mistake this time...

I will love you but not fall in love with you because everything that falls gets broken.

"Ok well then, Mr Bang can you please tell me that what's the theme of the clothes that you want", I made eye contact with their manager. I had no expression in my face just a bold strict one.

"Well since it °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•".

So their manager and I talked about business quite for some time. I could feel all of them staring at me but I intentionally ignored their presence.

"Well then, is that all?", I asked.

"Yeah then I think it's quite late. So we should be leaving.", The manager smiled at me.

"Umm..., Sir if you don't mind we want to talk with her for some time... Alone", Namjoon oppa suddenly said.

Oh no no. I can't. I don't wanna talk with them right now. All I need now is that drug ... I had been keeping that urge for quite some time.

"Is it very important?", The manager asked.

"Please, it won't take long. We just want to know about her more.", Jin oppa reasoned.

"Ok sure... If Ariel, you don't have any problem".

To be continued...