Chapter 10

Play Lose you to love me by Selena Gomez

"Let's start with the eldest", Namjoon said.

"Umm... Ariel, I just got a text from the kpop group manager I told you about. They need help to come here. So Imma leave", she said.

"Okay, be careful on your way. Don't overspread", I warned her as I started writing something on the iPad.

"Okay... Mom", she yelled as she ran away.

"This kiddo...", I mumbled.

"Ok! Jin oppa come forw-", I was cut of by Suga oppa. He said,"Wait! Wait! How do you know he is the eldest. Moreover, oppa??".

He stared at me sharply so did the others.

"I-i... I am sorry. I was being to informal. Sorry Mr Kim and about your age I found it from Google?", I answered trying to sound confident.

"So you looked for us in the internet?", Namjoon asked.

"Oh lord. Are we seriously discussing this right now?", I gulped.

"Let me take your measurements. Please come forward Mr Soekjin!", I said.

He came forward as I started to take his measurements. I tried to make the minimum skinship.

(Conversation of BTS hyung line will be in bold, Maknae line in italics and yours in normal)

"So ... What happened that night?"

"We were interrupted in our conversation last time".

"Nothing..."

"Seems like your anger has subsided".

"Yes! I just got a great realisation last night!"

"What is it?"

"It's that it is pointless to show my anger towards you. It was my mistake that I married Kim Taehyun-"

"Y/n don't you know how much he loves you? Why are you saying this?"

"Yup! I now feel that I was wrong to discourage Taehyung with Jennie"

"No guys. I still discourage it! Y/n is still legally Taehyung's wife"

"Yeah I know but look she has moved on in her life. It will only hurt Tae even more if he keeps on holding onto her"

"Well, if Taehyung and Jennie are together I warm heartedly appreciate it"

I said with much pain in my heart. If they are together at least my leaving, my sacrifice won't go in vain.

I swear I will be happy if I can see him happy.

"Y/n you can't let this happen!"

"Y/n... You are our sister... We want what is the best for you. Please tell us what did he do to force you to take such an action?"

I remained silent as I silently took the measurements and wrote it down.

'Really Tae you really made that night the most memorable night of my life ', I thought.

"Nothing happened that night!".

"Then tell me the reasons why you left."

"Do I look like your property or something that you can tell me whatever whenever you want?"

"Y/n mind your tone. You're gonna regret it or else"

"I am already so regretful. What is left to regret more?"

I laughed sadly.

"How can you be this disobedient? You may have grown up but you are still younger to us".

"Yes y/n. You should respect us."

I turned toward Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung as I said.

"That's exactly what I have lost for you!"

"You have really changed Y/n! I

" Okay! After all this even if it seems wrong... What seems? IT IS WRONG. But I approve your relationship with Jennie, tae".

"Y/n don't you regret leaving him? For once?"

I gathered all the confidence I had and blurted.

"NO!"

"Okay then we won't tell you anything about this anymore"

"You have moved on in your life. You have everything you want. "

"Well then, I will try to keep our relationship professional then if that's what you want... Miss Ariel."

"I hope so too"

I went to take Taehyung's measurements which was the last. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Excuse me...", I said as I took the phone.

"Yes it's Ariel"

"Yes. Nice to meet you too Mr park"

"Oh about that I will have to check my schedules. By the way when is the occasion?"

"Next month. Okay. I will try to tell you by tonight."

"Yes. Have a nice day."

I hung up as I continued to take the measurements. While I placed the tape on his shoulders I had to stand on my tippy toes. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It made me feel good? Wierd feelings!

After noting it down I went to his waist. I obviously had to wrap my hands around his waist to wrap the tape.

You know how I felt? I just wanted to throw the tape away and hug him tightly and bring him to my embrace. I wanted to tell him I forgive you. I miss you very much. I love you...

Suddenly the door opened revealing Rose with other 4 girls and a man. It made all of our attention turn towards them.

Wait!

Jennie????

To be continued...