Chapter 8

Play Dream of Heaven by Joseph Koo.

(your speech is in bold)

"Enough of this Y/n you are crossing the line", Taehyung said.

"Look...".

"You have made a mistake y/n. You don't know how much he broke down when you left him. We know it because we have witnessed it by our own eyes", Namjoon said.

For a moment, I felt guilty until I heard this.

"Thanks to God, Jennie was there to comfort him.", Hobi continued.

Done... All my guilty vanished inside the Bermuda triangle.

"If she is really that of a comforter, then I don't understand why you all are even here talking with me. Go to her".

"She is so much of a comforter as you say"

"Do you think your being jealous does really mean now?", Jimin said.

"Jealous? Me? Do you really think your these words are enough to break me? Someone has already broke me so bad that I am unbreakable now"

"Who? I mean who is that someone?", Jin asked.

"You are not supposed to interfere in my personal privacy. Are you?"

"Y/n.... Y/n.... Y/n.... I am being nice. SO BE NICE!!!", Namjoon now practically yelled.

"Believe me, you are seeing the best of me. If you think this is my worst, then you won't even want to see my actual worst".

"Plus, it's my life, my rules. It's my decision who am I supposed to be nice with"

"Why are you suddenly so angry? Okay calm down y/n...", Hobi said softly.

"Yeah okay Namjoon don't yell", Jin said him.

"Please let's go now. I really don't wanna continue the conversation at all"

I said as I started to exit when someone's question stopped my movements.

"What happened that night y/n?",Hobi asked.

"Which made you leave?", Jin said.

I was speechless. I was at a loss to decide how to answer this question. It's very certain that I won't reveal the the truth. If I do it would break their friendship.

"Y/n... We are trying to help you",  Namjoon said.

"My life... My rules... My decisions... My mistakes... My lessons... None of your business...",

I said that still not turning back, my head hung low. I could feel tears stinging in my eyes. I gulped.

My back was facing them, eyes closed shut and parted lips with which I let out heavy breath.

"Y/n why are you trying to hide it so much? We are your friends"

"I understand you are angry at something that has happened. But running away isn't the solution"

"Please let's just drop the topic. I really don't have the mood to discuss it now"

"But... Y/n -", Hobi was cut off by Robert coming there.

"Dinner is ready. Come on. Let's go", Robert said with a smile.

"Yeah we are coming", Namjoon said as he signalled others to follow him.

When almost all of them had left, I was also starting to exit the garden when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think you are doing Mr Kim?"

(Convo between Kim Taehyung and you. Yours in in bold. Taehyung's is in normal)

"Y/n...... I... Really regret doing that to you"

"So?"

"Can we please start over?"

"Why do you expect me to believe you?"

"I..."

"Giving second chances is like giving you a second bullet to shoot me"

"Do you really think that after everything you have done... You are worthy of my forgiveness"

"I know I am not y/n... Still I won't ask you to forgive me. Give me a second chance, let me win you again"

"I told you what hurt me the most and you did it perfectly"

This time I couldn't hold my tears any longer. But I didn't sob. Unknowingly tears streamed down my face.

"Y/n... Are you...", He said as he placed his large hand on my cheeks slowly wiping the tears.

"I believe Kim Taehyung that one day you will find someone for you. You will fall in love again.

Please do me just a little favour.  Don't repeat the same mistake again"

"Please... Y/n... I didn't mean to have an affair with Jennie. She was the one who lured me."

"I am sorry Mr Kim. But it's better if we keep our relationship professional".

I said as I left without caring what condition he is in. He didn't care if I cried or begged. Why should I do it then?

Once inside, I saw they all were at the table waiting for us. Minutes later Taehyung also came in. I made my way to my chair so did he.

Throughout the dinner Rose and Robert talked with BTS and Mr Bang. While Taehyung and I were silent yet stole quick glances towards each other.

After dinner:

"Okay mam we should leave now. We will come tomorrow morning for the measurements and preferences...", Mr Bang said to me.

"Yeah of course. I would be glad if you all come here", I smiled.

I went to my room after they all were gone.

I took a bottle of Soju. Yes! I had a small bar just opposite to my bed. I opened the bottle as I sat on the stool leaning on the table.

"Huh! Forgive you? Give you a second chance?"

"'I retreat treating you that way.' huh! All bullshit!"

"You want me to let you to win me again? Why? For me to repeat the same mistake again?"

I spoke as I drank the bottle.

1 more. Just 1 more won't hurt.

"Was I really responsible for what had happened?"

"Was I that incapable that you had to seek pleasure from my sister?

1 bottle became 2, 2 became 3 and it went on until I was completely drunk and lost my count.

I felt dizzy, while I was walking to my bed, my legs were wobbling from side to side. At last I succeeded in throwing myself on the bed and drifted off to dreamland with the thought:

They are coming tomorrow...

To be continued...