Chapter 9

Play Malibu by Miley Cyrus

When I woke up I experienced the worst hangover in the millennium. My head was throbbing in pain as I somehow changed my dress.

 My head was throbbing in pain as I somehow changed my dress

I walked out to the living room gripping on my head.

"My god!", Rose gasped suddenly making me jump in surprise.

"What?", I said totally in confusion.

"Did you cross paths with Pennywise or he decided to make you his wife?", He gasped in shock.

"Come on...", I said.

"Take a look at yourself", she said forcefully dragging me to a mirror near the kitchen.

Robert was there preparing something in the kitchen. Looking at me he started to laugh, hysterically. Trying his best to hold his laughter.

I casually looked at the mirror which made me gasp too.

My eyeliner was smudged and tear stains of black were visible across my cheeks. My light rose coloured lipstick was spread which added to my Pennywise look. My hair was sticking on my face and it was ruffled.

"Oh lord!"

"Rose!! Why didn't you tell me??", I lunged towards her forgetting my hangover.

Robert was busy laughing.

"Catch me if you can!", Rose yelled as she ran across the living room and there was I who was chasing her in my Pennywise makeup.

"You!!", I ran.

We were so busy playing cat and mouse that we didn't notice the front door opening and someone entering. More like some people.

"Rose! Stop! You wait Imma kill you!", I ran after her.

She occasionally turned around while running showing me her tongue.

"You cant stop me loving myself~", she sang as she ran.

They were still watching us intently while there were we 21 year old acting like 5 unaware of the world around us.

A point came when we were opposite to each other she behind a sofa and me too.

"Save me save me I need your love before I fall fall...", She sang.

"You and your kpop! One more kpop I will yeet you to korea.", I laughed yelled.

"Oh I forgot this!", She suddenly yelled.

I scrunched my eyebrows in interest.

"Did you see my bag
Did you see my bag
It's Hella trophies and it's Hella thick..."

"I can't ... Anymore...", I slid down leaning against the sofa, laughing. Tears were flowing down my eyes. I clutched my stomach as she continued singing her kpop songs.