Chapter 13

Play How does a moment last forever by Celine Dion

I was standing at the balcony feeling the cool breeze that blew on the moonlit night. Inside were many people old and young, men and women drinking and celebrating. Celebration was in the air. Melanie was also not there I mean she wasn't anywhere in my vision. So I was standing there alone thinking about everything that has happened today.

Flashback

"Please forgive me... Baby sis... It was not my intention", he was crying out too loud that my ears were hurting.

She was pulling her hair in the process.

"Jennie... Are you fine?", Tae came as he wrapped his arms around her. She was crying on his chest.

He looked over at me in a sharp gaze. I swear it hurt me. He misunderstood me.

Flashback ends.

I sighed as I leaned further on the railing but enough to keep myself safe from falling off. The only thing I knew was that BTS were there and I had to avoid them at all costs.

Suddenly I felt someone tap me in my shoulder. I turned around to see Ari.

"Hey girl how are you? Long time no see", she said as she hugged me

"Hey girl how are you? Long time no see", she said as she hugged me. "I am good. How are you?", I asked as I hugged her back smiling.

"I am fine, enjoying my life. Now come on let's go get a drink.", She urged.

"Ummm... I have very less alchohol tolerance. I don't think I should drink", I tried to refuse.

"One drink won't make any difference. Come on it feels lonely to drink alone", she did her puppy eyes at me.

"Aish! Okay okay. I will just drink one glass", I said as I followed her to the bar section.

 I will just drink one glass", I said as I followed her to the bar section

I was talking while drinking with her to a point when I lost my count. I was feeling a bit of dizziness. I leaned on the table top for support as I squinted my eyes. That didn't stop me from drinking though.

"Ah Ariel you wait here I am coming",Ari said as she left.

"Sure sure", I mumbled still drinking.

"Hey beautiful"

I was alarmed when someone suddenly traced my spine with their fingers.

"Oh hi!", I said still un bothered as I was not in right state of mind

"So, does this angel have any plans for tonight?", He said with a evil smirk.

"I don't know. Do you?", I replied.

"No. But even if I do, that can wait!", He sent me a wink as he scooted closer. Now his hands were on my hips.

"Oh! Is that so? Are you trying to flirt with me?", I asked taking my last sip of the cocktail.

"Maybe yes. Maybe not. Who cares?", He replied.

"All I care is about you now angel", he whispered the last words in my ear sending uncomfortable tingling sensation through my body.

"Sadly, I don't", I said as I placed the glass carefully on the table.

"Look at you! So innocent so pure just like an angel. You don't really fit in this world. How about you let me, devil give you some lessons", he said now tracing my jawline with his long slender fingers.

I turned towards him as I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry baby, I can't resist anymore", he said as he suddenly smashed his lips on mine.

I was in a drowsy state so I didn't really care what was happening to to me. I let him kiss me. His lips were not as soft and plump as they seemed to be. He moved his lips roughly over mine. I put both of his hands over my ears deepening the kiss. I could feel his tongue poking on my lips asking for entrance.

I let him. I was not in my mood to even resist. Moreover the wine had completely taken over me. I even don't know who it was who was kissing me.

Suddenly someone shoved me away hereby breaking the kiss. I groaned at the sudden loss of touch.

Taehyung pov

I had been watching her for quite sometime. She was drinking. Damn girl! Don't drink so much. What about when you get drunk? Suddenly I saw a guy approaching her.

He then kissed her!! I can't believe she didn't even resist! How dare she? No one has the right to kiss her except me.

Oh wait! What am I even thinking! I have Jennie. I don't care about her. But why do I feel so much anger building up inside of me.

He was clearly making out with her. Ugh! I can't handle this anymore.

I approached towards them and forcefully shoved her towards me before he could make any other move on her. She is innocent. I can't let anything happen to her...

"Hey man! What the hell do you think you are doing?", The man yelled.

"I wouldn't have bothered you if you would have been making out with someone else but since it's her I had to interfere", I spoke back while holding her wrist tightly. She was so much drunk that she couldn't even stand properly.

"Who are you? her dad?", He yelled.

"No I am her...... boyfriend!", O yelled the last part .

"Oh it didn't seem like so though", he smirked whilst licking his lips looking at her hungrily.

"Keep your eyes off her", I spat as I pulled her away with me.

She started to struggle a little." Where the hell are you taking me? Kidnapper! kiddnapper,!", She yelled in a drunken tone.

"Oh can you shut up! You are so annoying!", I gritted my teeth. I still can't get over the fact that he actually touched her and she? She let him do so? He was clearly eye raping her. Ugh!

"KIDNAPPER!! Someone help!", She continued being noisy.

Then I don't really know what happened but I found myself holding her by her waist and kissing her.

To be continued