Chapter 12

Play Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin

He misunderstood me. He maybe thinks that I made her cry and do such stuffs now.

You know it hurts so very much when those beautiful eyes stare at you not with love but with hatred...

Even if I knew he would never be mine but still him hating me was the last thing I ever wanted.

"I will take her to her hotel. Give me the address Lisa...", He spoke still not breaking eye contact with me.

"Sandlewood ", Lisa said as I watched Tae carry Jennie and exit the house without even sparing a second look at me.

You love her so much Tae? So much that you never ever considered to hear my opinions.

"Don't worry Ariel! I believe you didn't do anything.", Jisoo said patting my shoulder.

I still looked down. I didn't know what to do or even to say.

"If she spends her time doing stuff with him, I am sure that she will lighten up", Lisa said.

"Do stuff??", I asked in a low voice.

"Oh I forgot to tell you she and Taehyung are secretly dating. It's been 4 years now", Rosie said.

"Ummm... It's late already I think you all should get going now", I forces these words. The pain was so unbearable that I was breathing heavily now.

"Umm... Are yo-", Jimin started but I cut him off. "I need to do some stuff. I am afraid that I won't be able to bid you good bye. I am sorry".

I said those words as fast as I could and made my way towards the exit.

Tears were rolling down my eyes. I think I need some fresh air.

"Y/.... Ariel wait up...", Rosie yelled behind me but I paid no attention to her as I quickly exited the house in my car.

I started to pull up a very high speed as I drove for sure it exceeded speed limits. As I was driving through the deserted roads in a hilly area with tears streaming down my eyes, I spotted a church.

It was beautiful. Like a castle and empty too. Like there was no one around. I parked my car and locked it.

I vigorously rubbed my eyes which were probably red and puffy now as I walked towards the church slowly admiring it's beauty.

I don't know why but it made me feel so safe. No one nearby. It was heavenly. Cold breeze was blowing. It was near sunset now. The colour of sky was red in the bottom and purple in the above and yellowish orange in the middle. It was a sight to see.

I entered the church.

I brought my palms together as I fell on my knees. It was okay to be weak in front of God. Right?

"God, it is said that life is full of bad days and good days. Nothing lasts forever. Not even sadness. So why? God why?",I spoke as fat tears were leaking from my eyes. I was sobbing.

"I love him so so much. I loved Jen so much. Why did they betray me? Why do I have to face so much sadness ?"

I was sniffing while speaking the words.

"I have no reason to live anymore. I try to find him in every one I meet but I fail. His every imperfection seem so perfect to me"

"Family is supposed to be our safe heaven. But sometimes it's the place where we find the deepest heartache"

"Why can't you just tell me what you feel Tae? Because how you act is confusing me", I nearly yelled this time."

"I wish I could go back to the day I met you and just walk by. Because honestly I would have saved me from so much hurt and pain".