Chapter 11

Play Diamond heart by Alan Walker

"Umm... Did I interupt y-", Rose was cut off by a girl.

"Jinnie... How are you?", She squealed as she ran towards Jin.

For no reason I found her reaction cute.

But one thing that caught my attention was Jennie... What the hell is she doing here?

"Oh jagi. It's so nice to see you here...", Jin said as he hugged her.

"Jagi...?", I said in a question manner. I was confused.

"Yeah. I just came to know on my way that they are about to get married. That is the particular reason the whole kpop group is here for.", Rosie my assistant said.

(Since Rose, your assistant and Blackpink Rose here share the same name, I will denote the assistant as Rosie ok?)

"Sorry?", I was still confused.

I could still feel Jennie's sharp gaze at me. Probably she has recognised me. God! How am I supposed to face all of this all together???

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person who you thought would never hurt you.

I was already broke when you broke me more, Jen.

Now, if today you have realised that we have drifted apart very far, remember you were the one who pushed me.

I too stared at her with a blank face until...

"Jisoo and Jin are gonna marry each other. They have been dating for 2 years and a half now", she said.

"Such a good news it is", I said smiling. Jin oppa is gonna get married! What can be nicer than this?

Rosie said, " girls come on introduce yourselves" in a encouraging manner.

"Hi!!! I am Jisoo", she said breaking the hug from Jin smiling widely.

"Hiiiii... I am Lisa, and I really need your hug right now...", Another girl said as she pouted towards me.

I giggled softly as I opened my arms towards her. She hugged me then rubbed her chin on my shoulders then let me go, still smiling.

I smiled back. She seems so childish and sweet.

"I am Rose! You can believe I am so happy to see you in person", she squealed.

"I am glad and lucky too that out of so many fans, I can see you in person.", I said smiling.

"I am Jennie. Pleasure to meet you", she said as she extended her hand for a shake.

"Same", I shook hands with her as I fake smiled.

"So...", I turned my attention towards Rosie as I said," I have taken down their measurements. You better sort the things out and yeah also prepare some snacks and drinks for them all".

"Okay... Roberts still not here or what?", She said.

"No... But he will be back very soon", I replied as I finished taking Tae's shoulder length and writing the measurement.

She left the room.

"So, I have completed taking your measurements, so now you all can sit on the sofa until I talk to them", I instructed BTS.

"Sure", Namjoon answered as he sat on the sofa with others.

I made Rose, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie sit on the other sofa just beside the sofa where BTS sat.