Chapter 7

Play Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

"Hmmm... Of course but I have a request to you all...", Rose smiled widely as she said.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to sound normal like I don't know who they are and I have met them to the first time today. And what does Rose wanna request them?

"Yea...  Please...", Jungkook said. They are really that eager to talk to me alone. What are they planning? I can't let what happened that day to repeat... I bit my lips in tension as I stared at her.

"Please stay for dinner. It's quite late and you are our guest", Rose requested. I was shocked at her statement.

"Rose, umm... Can I have a minute with you?", I said. Gosh! She never does that and why suddenly. Eating with them at the same table would remind me of our hangouts.

All the candle light dinners he took me to, the club's where we partied all night, drinking together, the kisses we shared, hugs and smooches.

My heart is beating so fast. You know what hurts the most? It hurts the most when you try to walk away when you are madly in love with him and knowing the fact that no matter how slow steps to take he will never chase you...

"Yeah okay", she replied.

I limped my way as I had earlier sprained my ankle with her towards the hallway.

Once alone I asked her,"The hell Rose what are you even doing?".

"Y/n ah please... I am a huge fan of Jeon Jungkook... I wanna eat with him... Please please y/n allow me. I request you... I had been a huge fan of BTS since their debut... Pretty please?", Rose whinned with her puppy eyes.

I sighed. If you knew why I don't wanna have any connections with them, maybe you wouldn't have done this... Then again I am sorry I don't trust you so blindly. I had once trusted someone so much that I had even devoted my heart and soul to them. But in return what I got?

Betrayal. Betrayal and Betrayal.

"Okay!", I sighed.

When we entered the room all eyes were on me maybe they were all anticipating my decision.

"I would really love to have you all fine with us", I smiled. A part of me wanted to hug them and warmly welcome them for dinner and a part of me wanted to just leave.

"It's so good of you Miss Ariel!", Mr Bang appreciated.

"Okay, you guys talk and I and Robert will go make dinner", Rise beamed happily as she exited towards the kitchen.

"Let's talk in the garden", I said as I went outside signalling all seven of them to follow me.

Y/n be calm. You are strong. You can do this. Just conceal your emotions put your mask on. You got this...

I was limping my way when suddenly I stumbled upon something and was falling. I closed my eyes waiting for the contact of my face with the granite floor.

I waited...

And waited...

Why am I not falling? I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a awkward position with Taehyung holding me. I stared for sometime feeling the the warmth that radiated from him. I felt weak.

I suddenly came back to my senses when flashbacks of 4 years ago came into my mind.

"Thank you", I mumbled as I straightened myself from his grip.

I was about to start walking when I felt a strong pair of hands lifting me up.

"Wait! What the !! What are you doing Mr Kim, please put me down", I yelled as I felt him lifting me up in bridal style.

"Please have some decency,Mr Kim...", I still yelled.

"When you are unable to do something, you should ask for help. You should thank me"he said in a husky voice.

"I never asked. Moreover, I don't need you to care for me. I am enough to care about myself", I spat.

Still he didn't put me down.

I gave up...

Once we were far enough from the house Namjoon suddenly asked me and he put me down on the sofa.

(Your answers will be in bold)

"Can you explain this? Y/n?", He asked.

"Do I really need to?"

"Yeah you do", Jin retorted.

"Well ... I dont feel this important to"

"Y/n what's wrong with you? You were never like this.", Hobi said.

"To tell you... Time doesn't change people. Conditions do".

"Y/n... What's the matter?".

"Nothing. I guess your vision is clear enough to notice it. I am fine. To be honest, it's the most beautiful moment of my life"

"Y/n... Respect him, he is elder than you", Jungkook said sternly.

"Oh I apologise then if my correct behaviour offended you".

"Why did you leave all of a sudden?", Yoongi asked

I stayed silent, quietly thinking my answer.

"Y/n we are talking to you",Jin said.

"Answer us", Hobi said in a little higher voice. I have never seen him this angry at me.

"I had my own reasons which I don't think you are worthy to know".

"Enough of this game y/n be serious", Namjoon said quite losing his patience.

"So am I".

"Tae is your husband y/n. Do you know what was his state of mind when you left him? ", Jin said.

I scoffed.

"Did you ever love him for once y/n?",  Yoongi finally said.

"You know it's better to be slapped with truth than be kissed with a lie"

"What do you mean? Exactly?", Hobi said.

I laughed...

"I believe you will get your exact answers and solutions to all your doubts you try to gather it not from me but the ones who haven't spoken anything since we arrived here".

"What?! How do you expect for us to know?", Jimin suddenly yelled.

"Chill! Why are you so excited?", Hobi asked him.

"He is right hyung? She is indirectly blaming us for her mistakes", Jungkook said pointing at me.

"Oh! Am I? But I never said that you are responsible. I just said to ask you. What's the matter?"I was smirking now.

"Are you sure you don't know anything?".

To be continued...