𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. This time, Adeline couldn't help the tears that ran down her face as her stylist, her friend, braided her hair into a ponytail for the last time. Adeline looked up a little bit, looking at the dark gray ceiling above her head. Victoria proceeded to help her into her suit, and it felt oddly familiar, it was thin.

"I'm guessing tropics again, it's definitely gonna be really hot, maybe even hotter than last time," Victoria said, also thinking the same as Adeline.

"Wow, Snow's still trying to make it up to me, after all this time. Hey, maybe the odds are in my favor," Adeline said, chuckling. She looked to Victoria and smiled at her.

"Hey, whatever happens to me, thanks for always being there for me. Just know that without you, I probably would have never made it through my games. Thank you Victoria," Adeline spoke, pulling her beloved stylist into a hug. 

"Hit 'em hard Adeline, they're not gonna know what hit them," Victoria said, smiling as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Tell Opal that I love her," Adeline said before stepping into the glass tube. Victoria closed the door, and smiled at her. Adeline looked up, as her tube had started to ascend into the arena. Adeline took a deep breathe, and closed her eyes. She exhaled, opening them, looking around as she saw her tube had stopped moving.