𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄. They were the last two to get on the plane, as it took off less than a minute after they got on. The men helped lay her down on a stretcher, as they attached an IV to her arm. After Phillip had sat her down, he looked down to his hands, which were coated in blood. He looked up frantically to Boggs. "How much longer till we arrive?" he asked, and Boggs shrugged his shoulders, unsure of the time. Phillip didn't bother to sit down in one of the seats, he sat down next to Adeline, and grabbed on to her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Hold on," he whispered to the unconscious brunette.

Around 45 minutes later, the plane finally started to land. The door to the plane opened, as the medics rushed in to get the fallen Victors onto rolling stretchers. Phillip picked Adeline up carefully, as he moved her over to a stretcher. A medic approached them, as they quickly rushed her over to the medical wing. Phillip saw the girl began to slightly move her head. "Miss, miss, can you hear me?" the medic asked, as her eyes slowly started to open, but then closed. "Adeline, Adeline?" Phillip spoke, as they finally reached the medical wing of District 13. A medic approached them, "How's she holding up?" "She's losing blood, and fast," the medic said, and the other nodded as they wheeled her into a room to be treated, leaving  Phillip alone.