𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙. The oldest of the Quartz siblings was to be finally married to the man she loved most in the cruel earth they lived upon. Waves of emotion started to hit her, as she tried to calm down her nerves. Why was she feeling nervous? Perhaps that secret will solely remain with Adeline Quartz. 

Adeline took a deep breathe in, as Effie straightened out her wedding dress. The dress was simple, yet beautiful, and Adeline wouldn't have had it any other way. When she had first tried it on, she had felt a small pain in her heart, as she had always envisioned Victoria making her wedding dress, and Tony, Vicki, and Mickie doing her makeup. But, nonetheless, Adeline was grateful that they had been able to find something for her wedding dress. "Ready, dear?" Effie asked her, and Adeline nodded quickly, taking another deep breathe, before a small bouquet was handed to her. 

And so, soft piano music began to play as Adeline took her first step. The whole of District Thirteen turned around, as Adeline continued to walk forward. They stared in awe at her, as the simple dress clung to her like a second skin, as if it molded perfectly to her body. Her hair was done in a low bun, that was braided intricately. She had no makeup on her face, except for some blush, lip stain, and mascara, and she still looked as radiant as ever. Adeline smiled as she looked out into the crowd, as she found her siblings, Opal crying silent, happy tears.