𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ✧ :-゜・.

-: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐞𝐧𝐝

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐋. She was on high alert, as she was more towards the back of the pack next to her husband, who was constantly looking over at her every ten minutes. The once dazzling and fancy city was now dull, as the streets showed no sign of life, thanks to the rebel troops. Adeline felt a small pang of guilt, as she hoped Victoria was safe, Capitol citizen or not. 

"I've never seen the streets so empty," Cressida said, and Adeline remembered she had once lived in the glamorous streets she now walked on. 

"Just keep your eyes open," Bogs spoke, as he scanned the area with the holo.

Adeline's gaze wandered over to the dark-skinned man she had grown to respect over the past few weeks. Her eyes drifted over to Katniss, who was walking beside Gale, her friend, as Adeline had come to know. She looked over at Phillip, who was a few people in front of her, gun ready for action. She frowned slightly, hoping she wouldn't lose him to the Capitol again. This time, if she would be the one saving him, not the other way around.

The Star Squad continued walking through the barren streets, until they came across a large fountain that still held its fairly big centerpiece. Adeline stops in her tracks as she glances up at it, before her eyes flicker to Boggs, who pointed over to a set of Capitol buildings, adorned with unusual colors.