✧ Six | An Enchanted Encounter ✧

First day in a new world was over

First day in a new world was over. It was such a long and exhausting day that I was knocked out pretty quick. Khaleesi let me borrow a frilly nightgown and let me sleep in her room for the night as she went and slept in her parent's.

This made me wonder about where her family could be if an empire had taken over the village she said she was in. And then I thought about my own family. My mom and dad who I was staying with. My younger twin siblings, Ryan and Riley. My cousins, Maggie and Griffin. My best friend, Lona.

A knot in my stomach. Was I homesick? It was a sucky feeling. The fact that I was on a planet possibly light years away from my own home.

It was fun while it lasted but I was secretly hoping this was all a dream. So I could wake up and face reality. Find out where Lona was going every night, why Maggie painted that castle, and finally get over a silly little crush.

But I didn't wake up to my childhood bedroom painted bubblegum pink. I woke up to a large room that looked like it was built in the Victorian Era.

I silently wept. I never used to cry like this. This was the second time this week. Why was I like this?

I pushed the bed sheets away and slid my feet onto the hardwood floor. I wiped around my eyes leaving no trace of tears and prayed that my cheeks weren't red and puffy.

<>*<>

"Good morning," Khaleesi greeted. Her ombre hair had been tied into a high ballerina like bun. She wore a white mini dress and a blue transparent shawl.

Once again she had lent me an outfit this morning when I got ready. It was a simple pastel pink dress with white flowers. Although I would've preferred mom jeans and an oversized graphic tee over this any time.

"Morning." I covered my mouth as a yawn took over.

"It's already eight and my appointment is at nine. So, we better get going." She picked up a small shoulder bag from off the hook of the front door.

"Are we going out for breakfast?" I asked.

She nodded. "A coffee shop near here that's quite popular."