-',11

It's already Saturday that means it's weekends. She's alone in their house because her parents are busy at work. Ryujin who was busy scrolling through her phone, eating every possible foods in the house, received an unexpected call from someone.

Ring!!!

Incoming call from Beoms 🐻

"Hello??"

"Yo Jinnie, are you busy?"

"Um no, I'm bored."

"Let's go out."

"Huh? Now? As in right now?"

"Yes"

"Okay...Give me 5 minutes."

"Sure, I'll wait for you outside your house."

"Okay, let me change first."

"See you!"

Ryujin wore a crop top with a cardigan on top paired with black leggings and sneakers.

"Jinnie!"

She heard Beomgyu shouted from outside. Ryujin dashed downstairs and locked the doors.

"Hello Beoms, Let's go?"

...

"Where do you want to go?" Beomgyu asked her.

"It's your choice. You're the one who planned this. " Ryujin said as he laughed.

"Hmm, let's buy coffee there."

"Oka-" she didn't get to finish her words when Beomgyu dragged her to the coffee shop.

...

"What do you want?"

"Iced coffee, here's my-"

"No, it's my treat" Beomgyu cuts her.

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he giggled.

"But—"

"Up-pup no more complains." he shushed her. "Just sit there and wait for me."

Ryujin just sat at where he pointed to since it's no use arguing with him.

...

"Jinnie, here's yours." he handed her the iced coffee.

"Thanks Beoms"

@ryujinshinny

Thank you for the treat @beomgyuhachoi !

5 💭 0 🔁 20❤

-yejissi @yejihwangg
@ryujinshinny I thought you don't have a boyfriend yet 👀

- @yejihwangg he's just my friend unnie :)

- julia @choi_lia
@yejihwangg @ryujinshinny we'll pretend that we believe you :D

-@choi_lia believe me unnies hehe

- hyun @kingtaehyun
@ryujinshinny @beomgyuhachoi why am I not invited? :((

- @kingtaehyun you are sleeping so peacefully that I don't want to disturb your dreams. -beom

...

"Where do we go next?" Ryujin asked taking a sip from her coffee.

They went out of the coffee shop.

"I know a place."

"Where?"

"Follow me."

Ryujin followed Beomgyu as they reached a shop.

"What are we doing here?"

Instead of answering like a normal human being, Beomgyu dragged her inside. It was a shop that looks vintage. They sell a lot of cds and vintage items.

Beomgyu approached a cd section. Ryujin decided to take a picture of him for memories.

She walked around the shop and she found some glasses so she decided to try it on

Beomgyu noticed her and approached her.

"Wow it suits you. Let me take a picture of you."

...

They went to a lot of places like the beach, park, etc. Ate some street foods, they also took several pictures. They walked around the place and spotted a bench so they took a sit.

"Did your 'boredness' disappered?" he asked.

"Yes, of course."

"Good. I knew you were bored that's why I invited you to go out." he smiled as she did the same.

Ryujin was just sitting with her phone while while Beomgyu is holding his camera.

A couple of minutes have passed and they decided to go home.

"So let's go? it's getting dark."

"Yeah, I think we should go home."

...

When they reached 'that' part of the way, they parted ways and bid their goodbyes to each other.

"See you on monday!"