-',22

"Ryu!"

"Yes Chae?"

"Did you bring any sports wear? We have training later." Chaeryeong told her as she nodded.

"Yep, it's is my locker."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

...

After class...

"Let's go Ryu."

The class has ended and almost all of the players including Ryujin and Chaeryeong are heading to their lockers to get their sports wear. They changed quickly and went to the field and was welcomed by their teammates.

...

On the other hand, Beomgyu who was a part of the basketball team also changed into his sports wear since they also have a training.

As he was walking, he saw Ryujin at the field.

He watched her for a couple of minutes and was amazed by her skills.

She's pretty good.

"Oh Beom."

He looked behind him and saw non other than his not-so-very annoying bestfriend. Mind the sarcasm.

"Tae?"

"Yes Beom." he answered " And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the gym already?" he looked at the field and back to Beomgyu.

"I'm doing nothing. I was about to leave." he defended.

"It's Ryu right?" he patted his shoulder.

"No..." he avoided his gaze.

"You made it more obvious tsk." Taehyun said. "She's your type? we been knew." he smirked feeling proud of himself.

"N-no way. What are you saying? Nevermind let's just go." he dragged Taehyun with him. Yes, Taehyun made up his mind and joined the team.

...

Me liking Ryujin? Impossible. I can't like her. Why not? But still it's impossible...

"Beom, you okay?" Soobin—one of his teammates approached him.

"Yes hyung. Just tired I guess."

"Let's go to the court. I'll go now."

He patted his back and left the locker room.

Shit, Beomgyu. Get back to your senses.

...

"Okay, let's practice our kick" their captain ordered.

"Yes cap" they exclaimed in unison.

They were training when Ms. Kim—their P.E teacher approached them.

"Girls, where's Chaeryeong?"

"Here Miss" Chaeryeong raised her hand.

"Can I talk to you?" Ms. Kim asked her.

"Sure Miss" she looked at the team and whispered "Continue, I'll be back." she then left with Ms. Kim.

They nodded and proceeded to train like what their captain said.

...

"Okay girls, I need to tell you something."

"So um the sports week had been moved. Next week, Wednesday."

The girls gasped at the news.

"What? Why that fast?" Wonyoung asked.

"I also don't know, but don't worry. Ms. Kim said that they will give time for players to train on the remaining weekdays." their captain reassured.

"Okay, that's a relief" Yuna said.

"So we need to train harder okay?"

"Yes captain" They all said in unison.

"Alright, that's it for today. we all did great. See you on Monday! Don't forget to bring extra clothes."

"Yes cap."

...

"Next week?!" the boys shouted in unison.

"I know, it's too soon." Yeonjun looked worried.

"So how will we train?" Soobin asked.

"Ms. Kim said that they'll give time for players to train. They'll cancel all classes on Monday and Tuesday."

"Two days of training? That's not enough." Huening Kai sighed.

"We can do this. We haven't even lost once." Beomgyu joined the conversation.

"True."

...

Ryujin went to the locker room to change her clothes and is now putting her things in her bag.

"How's training?" a voice startled her. It was Beomgyu.

"It's fine." she smiled and picked up her bag. "How about you?"

"It's fine too. Let's go?"

...

"Did you heard? Sports week is moved on Wednesday."  he looked at her.

"Yes, we heard."

"Wildcats will win this."

"Fighting!" they cheered.

"Lonely~ I feel lonely~" they heard Taehyun from behind singing out of tune (surpisingly)

"Hey, come join us here. You look like a lost kid." Beomgyu slung his arms around him.

They reached the intersection and bid their goodbyes.

"Bye, bye Beom! bye Tae!"

"Bye Ryu/Jinnie" they said.

...

"Damn, I feel so tired." Beomgyu flopped on the couch.

"Typical you." he rolled his eyes. "Just by you looking at Ryujin will make you forget the tiredness you're feeling or even your problems."

Jinnie again?

"Let's get this straight. Do you like her? You keep on saying her name the whole day." he got up.

Taehyun just raised a brow at him

Why is he so stupid?

"Dude, it's obvious that you like her" Taehyun emphasized the 'you' and walked away giggling.

Do I really like Ryujin?