-',27

They both reached the ice cream shop and they noticed that Chaeryeong and Taehyun aren't there yet. So they decided to sit first. They sat beside eachother since there's no other seat available.

"Maam, sir, are you going to order?" A waitress approached them.

"Umm." she looked at Beomgyu. "Are we gonna order?"

"Let's just order." Beomgyu looked at the waitress. "What's the best ice cream here?" he asked.

"Sir, we have a special ice cream for couples today and we give discounts." the waitress smiled.

"Miss we-" Ryujin was about to protest when Beomgyu held her hand.

"Okay sure, we'll take that." Beomgyu said.

"Okay sir." the waitress then left.

"But we're not-" Beomgyu shushed her.

"Shh, it has a discount." he laughed "You should be happy, not everyone have a chance on being called Choi Beomgyu's girlfriend—ouch!"

She slapped his arm. "What are you talking about? we're not a couple."

"Ouch my Beomryu heart is hurt" he said while tapping his chest acting like he's hurt.

"Beomryu?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"That's our ship name. Beomr—Ouch!"

She slapped his arm again. "Don't you dare finish that sentence."

"That hurts." he whined. Should I kiss you for payback?" Beomgyu leaned closer to her face.

"No stop." she shoved his face away.

"Look, you're blushing." Beomgyu pointed at her cheeks.

"N-no way." she looked away.

"You're stuttering." he smiled.

"CHOI BEOM-" he held her hand.

"Here's your order maam, sir." The waitress arrived with their orders.

Ryujin was lowkey trying to remove her hand from his grip but no, she can't even move her hand because his grip was too strong.

"Thank you." Beomgyu thanked the waitress.

"No problem sir, you and your girlfriend are so sweet." the waitress said while smiling.

"I know right, my honeybunch is so cute." Beomgyu hugged her while Ryujin just smiled awkwardly.

"Enjoy." The waitress then walked away.

"What the hell? Honeybunch seriously?" she gave him a disgusted look.

"It's okay. It's not like you didn't like it. You're not even letting go of my hand yet." he told her.

She looked down and hurriedly removed her hand.

He just laughed at her actions

"Let's just eat. This ice cream is going to melt." she said scooping an ice cream and putting it in her mouth.

"You're gonna melt first." he said in a soft voice.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Yea let's eat."

...

"Hey guys!" Chaeryeong called

"Oh, you guys are here. Do you guys want to eat ice cream first?"

"Ah no need, we just drank frappé" Taehyun answered.

"So let's go?" Chaeryeong asked them

"Let's go."