-',34

Ryujin woke up and went straight to her bathroom.

She went downstairs and saw her parents preparing to leave already.

"Mom,dad, your flight is this early?"

"Sad to say, yes Ryu."

"Are you both going now?"

"Yes."

"Bye mom, bye dad. I'll miss you both" she said  while hugging them.

"We'll miss you too. Take care okay?"

"Yes mom. See you soon."

She watched them enter the car and left. Ryujin stayed outside until her parents car is out of sight. She went inside and locked the gate.

She was eating her breakfast while scrolling on her phone when someone went inside their house.

"Hi Jinnie!"

She got startled at the voice.

"What the hell Beoms. How did you got in? I locked the gate." she asked.

He showed her the keys that her dad gave him.

"Oh right."

"Are you done eating?" he asked.

"Not yet. Do you want some?"

"No thanks, I just ate."

She put her dishes at the sink and washed it.

"Beom. Stay there but you can look around here. I'll just take a shower and we'll go to school."

"Okay."

...

Beomgyu sat at the living room and waited for Ryujin. He stood up and started to looking around the living room.

"They sure love paintings." he muttered seeing paintings hanging at the walls.

He looked at the picture frames. They have a lot of pictures in picture frames. There's also a picture of them with her sister. He looked at every single picture but one caught his eyes.

It was a picture of two kids. A girl and a boy. But it was blurry so he can't see it well.

Why is it so blurry?

He was sure that one kid is Ryujin but wasn't so sure who the other one is.

"Oh that."

He looked behind him and saw Ryujin walking towards him.

"You have a brother?" he asked.

"No." she laughed. "I don't have a brother."

"So who's this?" he pointed at the other kid. "And why is the photo blurry?"

"Mom forgot to focus the camera." she laughed at the memory. "But that's the only picture we have."

"Who's this?"

"He is my childhood friend. We're friends for just a week. He moved to Daegu."

"Daegu?"

"Yes. Your hometown."

"Do you perhaps know his name?"

"I don't know his real name but I remember him telling me to just call him Bam."

"Bam? what an ugly nickname." he snorted.

"What do you mean? It sounds cute." she pouted.

"So why is your picture there?"

"Every picture here has a memory. We put every picture here so that we won't forget that moments."

Beomgyu hummed.

"I should put a picture of us here so I won't forget you." she smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You should but about that Bam kid, did you ever saw him again?"

"Too bad no. He said we'll meet again but eh." she blurted.

"That sucks."

"I know, let's go now. We'll be late."

...

After class...

"Hey, Beom!" Taehyun called. "How's the first day of taking care of your princess?"

"It's okay." he replied shortly.

"Hello uglies!" Chaeryeong said walking towards them.

"Who you calling ugly?" Beomgyu asked her.

"You."

"Hm, stop this before it gets worse. How about let's go to the park since its Friday." Taehyun stopped both of them.

"Wait, I'm gonna ask—"

"Hi guys!" Ryujin approached the three.

"Let's go to the park Ryu! the four of us." Chaeryeong gently shook her arm.

"Sure."

"How about you Beom?"

"Come on." Ryujin looked at him.

"Fine."

...

"Very crowded." Ryujin said looking at the crowd in front if them.

"Because it's Friday."

"Before we go there, can we buy foods first?" Taehyun suggested.

"Okay sure."

"Me and Chae will buy. You guys stay here." Taehyun told the two.

"Huh?" Chaeryeong looked at Taehyun as he gave her a you-know-why look.

"Ah he's right. You guys stay here and we'll buy. Bye!"

Ryujin and Beomgyu watched them as they left them alone.

"It's Saturday again tomorrow, what are you planning to do?" Beomgyu asked Ryujin.

"I'll get groceries tomorrow."

"Really? Can I come with you?"

"Aren't you busy?"

"No? Why would I be busy?"

"Ya Beom, aren't you tired on always seeing my face? You always see me everyday. Aren't you tired of it?" she looked at him.

"Look Jinnie, your parents told me to take care of you so its my duty. And why would I get tired of your face? I mean I am but— ouch.

She slapped his arm.

"I'm just joking. Of course I won't get tired of your face." He hugged her playfully and she didn't even move. So he let go of her.

"Cold? Jinnie is so cold." He hugged himself jokingly.

"I hope you freeze."

"What—Anyways I'll come with you tomorrow. You can't change my mind."

"Fine."

"Should I sleep in your house tonight?"

"Who told you you're allowed to sleep in our house?"

"Your dad." He emphasized the word 'dad'.

"He allowed you?" Ryujin can't believe what she's hearing right now.

"In the guest room, yes."

"Your choice."

"Hmmm, okay here's my schedule. I'll sleep in your house every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday"

"You made a schedule? Unbelievable."

"Yes, and on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I'll sleep on the dorm BUT I will still visit you."

"Sure sure, whatever."