-',15

It's Monday again so it means, weekends are over.

Fantastic.

Ryujin is walking on the side walk when she spotted Chaeryeong at the intersection.

"Good morning Chae!"

"Oh Ryu, good morning too! Come on, let's walk together."

They were walking and they reached the school. The two girls were walking at the hallways when someone spoke through the speakers. Both of them stopped as well as the other students.

"Attention students, this is Mr. Son (the principal) I want all students in the gym at 8am. I have something to announce thank you!"

"Why?" she asked Chae but she shrugged.

They entered their room first since it's not yet 8am it's only 7:30.

...

20 minutes had passed and Beomgyu and Taehyun are still nowhere to be seen.

"Where are they?"

"All students, please go to the gym now. Thank you!"

"Wait, why so early?"

"Let's go Ryu, let's not be scolded today."

Ryujin stood up and walked to the gymnasium with Chaeryeong.

...

"Like I said earlier, I have something to announce" Mr. Son said through the microphone.

Some students whispered to each other.

"Silence please students"

Silence filled the gym.

"Okay, as you know, our sports week is approaching right? So I'm officially announcing that sports week will start next week."

"So if you want to join a sport, please approach the team captains of each sport. We have 2 teams remember?"

So there is 2 teams; Wildcats and Fighters.

A week before, her P.E teacher told her about the teams and she was placed in Wildcats team.

"That's all what I want to say since you already know all the rules every sports week right?" he said and the students nodded.

"Great, you can go back to your classes now" the principal said and they went back to their classrooms.

...

"So Chae, you are in wildcats right?"

"Yes" she answered. "So what sport will you join?"

"I was planning to play on the soccer team" Ryujin answered her and she gasps.

"Ryu! you should. I'm also on the soccer team"

"Ahh really? Okay then. Who's the captain?" then she giggled.

"I'm the captain"

"OMG really?"

"Yes girl!"

...

As they sat, they saw Taehyun entering the classroom. They both greeted him and he greeted back.

"Tae, where's Beom?" Ryujin asked.

"Um, he didn't slept at the dorm last night."

"Eh why? where is he?"

"I don't know too."

She nodded and he sat down beside Chaeryeong.

...

It's already afternoon and Beomgyu is still not in their school.

Where is he? Why didn't he attend classes? He should've told me.

"Hey Ryu, you okay?" she flinched at Chaeryeong's words.

"Ah yes, I'm okay." she smiled.

"You sure?"

"Ahm yes"

...

Ryujin went home alone since Chaeryeong and Taehyun said they'll stay at the library first while Beomgyu, well he's nowhere to be found. They invited Ryujin but she politely refused since she doesn't want to ruin their moment.

...

She flopped on the couch and watched tv. Ryujin is worried on why Beomgyu did not attend the classes. Knowing Beomgyu, he could've texted her or something but no, no messages, no anything.

Beoms🐻

Hey Beoms!
Why were you absent?
Are you okay?
sent