-',18

Earlier...

Beomgyu is becoming worried since Ryujin is still not messaging him and it's nearly 8pm.

You have 0 messages

"Beom, what's wrong? Why do you look so..." Taehyun stopped mid sentence. "..anxious."

"It's Ryujin." he sighed. "I told her to message me when she gets home but still no message."

"It's nearly 8pm. The school is already closed. Still nothing?"

"No..." he said while looking at his phone.

...

"Tae, I'll go buy something outside."

"Okay, be safe."

Beomgyu made his way to the nearest convenience store from their dorm.

He's casually walking when he saw a man in the dark alley covering the mouth of a person— a girl. The girl looked familiar to him and that's when he realized.

"Is that Ryujin? Fuck."

He ran and didn't think twice on punching the man that results the man to collapse on the road.

Ryujin shifted her gaze to him.

"B-Beomgyu?"

"Ryu-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when Ryujin hugged him tightly.

"I'm scared Beomgyu." He hugged her back. She was so scared that she was shaking so bad.

"Jinnie, stay calm okay? I'm here now." Beomgyu said as Ryujin hugged him tighter. He put his hand on the back of her head. A gesture which can make any person feel safe.

"Jinnie let's go, I'll get you home safely " she nodded, still shivering. Beomgyu slung his arm around her shoulders and picked up her bag for him to carry.

He took one last look at the man and dialed the police.

You're not gonna get away with this.

...

Beomgyu got her home as he noticed that she was still shaking.

"Jinnie, are you okay?" he made her face him  "Don't cry Jinnie, don't go that way again okay?" he wiped her tears.

She can't speak because she's scared, so scared especially she's just new to that place and that happened to her.

They reached Ryujin's house and Beomgyu rang the doorbell.

Mrs. Shin answered the door.

"Who is- Oh Ryu you're here." Mrs. Shin looked at her daughter. "Thank you Beomgyu for taking her home." she smiled as he smiled back.

"You're welcome Mrs Shin. I'll go ahead. Bye Ryu. " he bowed and left.

...

"Ryu, Eat more— Oh Ryu, why are you shaking?" her mom asked and approached her.

She shook her head.

"Are you okay?" Her dad asked.

"Ryu, tell us the truth."

They sat down at the couch and Ryujin told them what happened.

"Luckily, Beomgyu was there on time."

"That's why he took you home earlier?"

"Yes mom."

"We're glad you're fine Ryu." her dad spoke.

"Yes dad, don't worry."

"I want to meet that Beomgyu boy." her dad added.

"Um why?" she asked hesitantly.

"We want to thank him personally for saving you earlier. Ask him if he's free tomorrow and invite him here for dinner."

Her eyes widen.

"A-ah okay, I'll ask him tomorrow."

"Continue your dinner?"

"I think I'll just rest mom. I feel tired." she told them as they nodded.

She went upstairs and went to her room.

"What a long day" I mumbled.

Ting!

You have 1 unread message from Beoms🐻

Beoms 🐻

Are you okay??

Yes Beoms,
I forgot to thank you :)

You're always
welcome Jinnie.
Get some rest,
Let's just talk tomorrow.

Okay Beoms,
Goodnight:)

Goodnight Jinnie!
sweet dreams!

Shin Ryujin logged off

Choi Beomgyu logged off