Just A Dream

"Wow, the sky is so beautiful,"said Marshall as he was walking around at a dazzling fantasy dreamland."It really is."said by a voice that was very familiar to Marshall,he turned around with a slight blush on his face,and notice that there was a certain shepherd smiling at him."Chase?,what are you doing here?"he asked,confused,Chase just chuckled at his friend's reaction,"Who knows,?"Chase replied sarcastically,"Let's sit beside the lake Marshall."he continued inviting the dalmatian,and Marshall did what he was said."This is just a dream,right,no way will Chase do this in the reality?"Marshall thought to himself."Marshall there's something I want to show you."Chase said a little nervous in his tone,that was noticed by the dalmatian,"Why is he nervous?"Marshall thought to himself, he was about to ask until he was cut off by a pair of lips lock with his,his eyes widened at the actions of his Co leader,and the last thing he knew was he indeed kissed back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshall immediately opened his eyes,rising from the dream he just had,while catching his breath."What was that?It felt so...........real."he said to himself,while touching his lips with his white paws.To be honest to himself,he has feelings for the shepherd,his best friend,but he knows what will happen if he expose his feelings,that's why he never plans to tell him,he doesn't want to risk their friendship over some feelings.

After all that experience in his dreams he was thirsty sohe decided to go to the lookout and grab something to drink,it was still nighttime at Adventure Bay,after filling his dried throat with water,he was about to go back in his outhouse until he notice a shadow illuminating near the cliff.

As he went to check it out his heart beat faster as he realized who it was,it the pup in his dreams earlier, just sitting there observing the glistening night sky,"Wonder why his up so late."He thought to himself as he observes the pup,until a low sigh escape his mouth,"He must be thinking about Skye, I mean it's pretty obvious that he has feelings for her,especially when she got lost in that snowstorm,he was so worried of her,I hate to say it but I wish I was the one who got lost in that storm.

Their so perfect for each other,(sigh) if only Cupid didn't shot me with his arrow,then I would have this feelings for you,it's so hard to ignore it."he thought to himself,followed by a really deep sigh,which was heard by the police pup who instantly turned around."Oh, hey Marshall what are you doing?"Chase ask Marshall,tilting his head."Oh,ah,nothing,I just went to get a drink,and notice that there was someone sitting here,then I realized it was just you."Marshall replied with an awkward laugh,"Sorry to disturb you,I was just going back,kay bye."Marshall said in a rush,yet he was stopped by Chase,"Wait!you weren't disturbing me,I east just stargazing,I couldn't sleep,something been on my mind lately."Chase explained,Marshall was confused at why Chase has prevented him from returning to his bed."So,is there something wrong?"he questioned the shepperd,"No, I was just wondering,ig you could join me here,I could use the company,if that's OK with you?"Chase ask a bit embarrassed,then Marshall replied with a nod,"Sure no problem,buddy."Marshall replied sitting besides Chase.

There was an eerie silence developed between them,neither off them made a sound until Chase decided to break the silence and started a conversation."So,um,Marshall,is there someone you're crushing on or special pup to you yet?"Marshall instantly blushed at the question brought up by Chase,of all people and pups,Chase was the one who asked that question."Y-yeah, there is someone,but I don't think he likes me back."Marshall replied not realizing what he just said,"HE?"Chase asks tilting his head,Marshall's eyes widened at his statement,"I mean SHE!"Marshall stated trying to be as quite as possible,Chase on the other hand just chuckle slightly at his friends reaction,"OK,ok,but what you just said,how could you be so sure she wouldn't like you back?"Chase ask worry were notices in his tone,Marshall just sigh with a slight laughter,"It's because,she likes someone else,and I know the fact that I don't stand a chance,so I guess it's better if I just keep it to myself,"he said laughing to himself.

"Marshall,I don't think that you don't have a chance,I bet you are afraid of the risk,huh?"Marshall was suprise at Chase's statement,then he continued,"You know what Marshall,that's what love is,you won't know the results if you don't take the risks, you'll never know,till you give it a go."He finished talking,expressing a gentle smile that could cheer up a crying baby,Marshall just created some slight chuckles,then he replied,"You're pretty good at giving some advices Chase, have you experienced it yet?"Marshall said a little uncomfortable from the statement,"Well, yeah I have experienced it,I'm mustering some courage to express it,if my opportunity comes,I'm a little scared you know."Chase replied a little bit embarrassed,"'he must be confessing to Skye,I knew it."Marshall thought to himself,then he began to stand up on all fours,"Well whoever it is,I'm sure she'll like you back,"he said patting the shepperd at the shoulder with some yawns and stretches occurring in his body,"I guess it's time to hit the hay,its getting late,see you tomorrow,good night Chase."he said walking to the direction of his pup house,"Good night Marshall."replied Chase who was also headed to his pup house.

When Marshall reach his pup house he was hesitant to enter.

You won't know the results if you don't take the risks.

Those words echoed in Marshall head,"Easy for you to say Chase,if only you knew,youre such an unattainable flower."Marshall said as he enters his pup house and drifted off to sleep.