The Camp Out

As the sun shines through Adventure Bay,roasters are clucking loudly to arouse everyone,one by one,humans and animals began to wake up from their slumber and started their daily routine.

~~~~~~~~At The Lookout~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the lookout, as everyone was up in their deep slumber,their was a common pup who always wakes up early than anyone else besides his leader,it was of course,Chase

Chase's POV

"*yawns* Another fresh morning."he said while stretching out his front and back paws,he was headed to the swing until a certain pup caught his attention.

As he got near to that pup house,he can't help but crept a smile on his face at the sight of the sleeping puppy,who was slightly drooling and hugging his teddy bear,mounth slightly exposed.

"You look so adorable Marshall,it's gonna be illegal."he mumble to himself with slight chuckles,until his pup tag beep silently,just loud enough for the shepherd to hear."Hey Chase,you awake?"Ryder ask Chase through his digital pup pad,Chase just replied with a yes,and decided to walk away from the sleeping pup,to prevent him from waking up."Oh,great could you wake everyone up,and meet me at the lobby, I have something to tell you all?"Ryder explained,"Sure Ryder,but mind if I know what it is?"Chase curiously,"It's a secret."Ryder replied with small laughs,"Uh, OK Ryder sir."Chase said a little dissapointed,but with slight laughter,"I'll go wake everyone up now."he continued,"Thanks Chase."

Then after the conversation between Chase and Ryder ended,he went back to the same position were he was sitting observing the dalmatian,"Guess I'll start with yo,huh."he said to himself,with a small smile on his face,then he gently rub the sides of his spotted friend,"Marshall wake up,buddy,it's time to get up."he said waking the pup up,but the only thing he received was groans and a disruppted voice,"Five more minutes.",their was a hesitation in Chase's mind until an idea pop up his head,"OK, you leave me no choice."Chase said raising one of his paws,then in just a moment,he began tickling the pup.

Marshall's eyes suddenly pop open by the shock and ticklish event happening in his side,"OK,ok I'm up,I'm up,just please stop."he said laughing hard and tears in his eyes,but to his disappointment Chase didn't stop,"Should have woken up,while my paws are still calm."Chase replied still tickling the pup,but in a couple of seconds he finally came to a stop.

Marshall finally stop laughing,and took deep breaths to fill his lungs."Finally you're awake,Ryder said that all of us should head to the lookout lobby,he got something to tell us."Chase said with laughs in his tone as he sits down,"Oh, Chase,wish you would wake me up like a normal pup."Marshall said with a little irritation and chuckles in his tone,while standing up in all fours,"Next time I wouldn't go easy on you."Chase replied,with a smirk on his face,"There wouldn't be a next time."As Marshall was walking pass by Chase ,he suddenly trip on something,and Chase tried to catch him to prevent him from falling but ended up falling with Marshall,"Ouch sorry Cha-...."He was stopped because,he was laying on top of Chase,their nose were only inches apart,Chase's golden brown eyes was lock in his cerulean eyes,as they were in that position,they felt as if time has stop itself,until a familiar voice surprised both of them,Chase look at the direction of the voice and notice it was Rocky.

"What are you love birds,doing."Rocky said with a smirk on his face,both pups blushed as they move back to their original posture.Chase on the other hand,decided to wake the others up,"Um,I'll go wake the others."Chase said as he left the site,with a slight blush enveloping in his muzzle.

Rocky look at Chase to Marshall,the smirk on his face hasn't disappeared,"Um,Rocky this isn't what it looks like."Marshall said,trying to explain their situation,still blushing hard."OK, Marshall, I believe you,but I didn't know you too are already engaged!I thought someone was being tickled in the tummy,but I never thought it was you."Rocky said laughing,Marshall just rolled his eyes,"Rocky this is a complete misunderstanding,he and I are not engaged,his a male,and so am I,I just happened to trip on something,and landed on him,that's it end of story."Marshall said in an annoyed tone but also with slight chuckles,"Come on let's eat breakfast."Marshall continued as he walks to the lookout ,"But Marsh-. ","End of story."he said cutting Rocky's sentence.

After all the awkwardness,Marshall and Rocky went to the lobby followed by three yawning pups,all of them notice that there were six bowls with pup food prepared for them,of course the bulldog decide to have first bite,everyone enjoyed their meal,especially for a certain dalmatian.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Pups,please lend me your ears,while you're eating,I have something to tell you all."Ryder said walking in front of the pups.

"What is it Ryder?"Asked Skye,curious about the news.

"We'll you all have been very good pups,doing you're duty,helping the citizens of Adventure Bay,so I decided to go on a camping trip,at the jungle with Carlos and Tracker.So are we--------"Before Ryder could finish his sentence the pups began squealing in excitement,"So I guess I'll take that as a yes."

"When are we going Ryder,"Rocky ask with a big smile on his face,wagging his tail furiously.

"Later this afternoon.So after you're done eating,prepare the things you're bringing with you,kay."Ryder said as he walks out the lookout,"I gotta go check something at the paw patroller."he continued as he walks out completely.

"So guys,let's get ouw things weady,the eawliew we awe, the bettew the Camp Out."Zuma said excited.

Yeah,you're right,guess I'll get mine ready."Rocky replied.

"Yeah,let's go!let me just finish my breakfast first."Rubble said who receive a laugh from everyone.

"I'll go get mine ready,I already done eating,see you later pups."Chas's said leaving the group who were still eating.

"Me too."Marshall stated.