Whisper Of The Heart

One week have past and it was now the day of the Fun Pair Festival,everyone and everypair was excited for the opening of this event,which will start at six tonight,and most of all,the festival was held in Valentine's Day,the day of love,friendship,family,mates,etc.,are the words people use to describe this very special holiday.

Meanwhile,at the lookout,everyone are also preparing for the event,that will start in a few hours,Rocky prepared some shades he and Zuma will use,Marshall prepared by looking at the map of stands of the festival, where,he and Rubble are going to visit,Chase,Zuma and Rubble are at the lobby watching Apollo,not doing much,as for Skye she's in Katie's Pet Parlor getting her fur fluff,preparing for her date,or so atleast that's what she thinks.

"Only,a few more hours before the festival starts,"Katie giggled as she brush Skye's hair,and placed the hair dryer just above her head,while she reads her magazine full of female accessories,"Did,Ryder ask you out?"Skye spoke out of nowhere,causing the blonde girl to blush on her face,"We'll,yeah,Kally's caught a cold so she can't be my partner,so I said yes to him,"Katie replied,with a sweet smile that crept in her face,knowing that Ryder had ask her out the festival.

Skye's grin only increased by the minute as she watch her friend daydream like a princess waiting for her knight in shining armor,then Katie notice this and finally came to a stop for what she was doing,"Oh,I see,"Skye said in a sarcastic tone,which only made Katie blush more,then they both laugh in unison.

"Ok,Skye in just a few minutes,you're all good to go."Katie said,as she adds more accesories and brushed  Skye's fur,making her look like a princess,"Thanks Katie,"Skye smiled as she relaxed her head at the treatment she's recieving.

      ~~~~~Back At The Lookout~~~~

"Oh,boy,wonder which stand we're gonna go first,"Marshall said scratching his head,too confused of the not-so-mini map,the Mayor handed out a few hours ago,"Maybe,I should ask Rubble himself about this."he continued,grabbing the paper with his mouth as he walks out of his pup house and went to the lookout lobby we're pretty much,everyone is hanging around,watching Apollo and playing their all time favorite game,Pup-pup Boggie.

He was now halfway,to the lookout lobby,passing every pup house,including Chase's,'wonder where is he,'he thought as he turned his head at the blue pup house he just pass by,just as he was about to turned his head back to his front direction,he suddenly bumbed into someone,dropping the paper he once held in his mouth,one of the papers block his sight,not knowing who he bump into,he immediately apologised,of his clumsiness,"Sorry,didn't mean to stumble on you,"he awkwardly laugh,"That's ok,Marshall,"Marshall eyes went wide,as he knew who that voice belong to.

"Chase?"Marshall said,as he removes the paper with his paw,seeing the brown pup,in front of him,"You okay,Marshall?"Chase ask,helping the dal to stand on his four paws,"Yeah,no broken bones,"Marshall,joke,as they both laugh in unison,"What are you doing with those papers,Marshall?"Chase ask noticing the pieces of paper that scattered everywhere,"Oh,that,just our plans,for the festival,later,"Marshall replied picking up the scattered paper with the help of Chase,"I see,getting ready already,huh?"Chase replied,as he picks the last piece of paper,and giving it to Marshall,"Oh,yeah,you're with Skye right?where is she?"Marshall ask remembering that Chase was paired with Skye,but with a little of discomfort of his tone,"I think she's at Katie's pet parlor,you know,getting a make over,before the festival,"Chase said with a bit of excitement in his tone,'more like getting prettier for you,'Marshall thought to himself,"Oh,okay,have you seen,Rubble,I need to talk to him?"he said,now changing the topic,"Oh,his in the lobby,watching Apollo with Zuma,"Chase said pointing the direction where Rubble is hanging out,"Oh,thanks Chase,by the way,what are you up to?"he ask before leaving and passing through Chase,,"I'm gonna take a nap,so that I won't get tired later,see you,"Chase replied as he leaves,and went to his pup house,"See you later,"Marshall responded as he also conpletely left the scene.