Certain Warmth

It was now 3 in the afternoon,Ryder and the others are preparing to go home,from their one day,one night camp out,even though it was only limited they really had a lot of fun,and they really know how to cherish a short pleasant memory,specially for two certain pups,who enjoyed it,even though one of them got sick.

"Marshall,wake up buddy,we're going home."Ryder said as he gently rubs the dals back,signaling him to wake up.

Marshall did so without any complication,and as a dog,he stretches his front and back paws,for a little excersise,"Hello,Ryder,are we leaving now?"he ask,as he gently rubs his eyes,from his slumber,until he remember someone who was his patient,he immediately move his head  to where Chase was sleeping,to his relief he was there sleeping peacefully like a new born puppy,and of course Ryder noticed this action,and can't help but chuckle,"Yeah,we're about to leave,and don't worry,Chase won't go anywhere,he still need to rest afterall."Ryder stated a smirk on his face,still chuckling a little,this leaves a red mark on the dals face," I'm gonna call and tell the other pups that were leaving,so get youre things ready before we go,kay."Ryder continued as he made his way out the paw patroller.

Marshall on the other hand still can't help but blush,because he had already revealed his secret to the person he can trust the most,Marshall was about to leave but can't help steal some glances at the sleeping shepherd.

Marshall was moving closer to Chase,just to see some distance from his brown face,"I'll check first youre temperature,"he said as his paw move to Chase's forhead,"Glad that the fever has gone down,alright I think you'll be better tomorrow,"he continued as he went outside to help Ryder and the pups,clean up their camping materials.

Everyone was there,in their campsite collecting all the materials that they used,everyone help one another to get the job done quickly,Rocky took out the poles helped by Zuma,Rubble cleared up the fire,Tracker and Skye helped each other by removing the tents,Marshall just helped Carlos and Ryder,clean up the garbages that was laying around.

"Allright pups,I think that's everything,get youre stuff in the paw patroller and were hitting the road."Ryder said wiping the sweat from his forhead,the pups nod in response as they put their vehicle and cleaning supplies at the paw patroller.

Everyone ran inside the paw patroller,in their respective seats,waving goodbye at their jungle friends,"Oh,what happened to Chase?"ask Skye after noticing that Chase was not looking good,"He has a fever,but I think he'll be better tomorrow,"replied Marshall who was sitting next to his patient,"Well that's a relief."continued Skye,as she sigh in relief,Marshall just smiled in response,little did he now that Rocky was silently smirking besides him.

As their vehicle drove off the road,all the pups were pretty tired,one by one
the pups began to drifted off to sleep,some were trying to stay awake but can't fight the urge to sleep,minutes have past,all six pups were now asleep,as they drove home to their peaceful town of Advenrure Bay.

Their vehicle has now reached their designated destination,their mechanical driver has now come to a stop,barking signaling that they have reached their destination,"We're here pups,"said Ryder as he calls the pups to wake up,one by one the pups yawns while arising from their slumber,"Ok,pups,you can now play,I'll be seeing Mayor Goodway,to see what's up,see you later pups,"he opens the door,to let the pups out some did play but some decided to sleep,until Marshall tapped Ryder's leg signaling that he needed something,he kneed at the level of his pup friend,and ask, "What's wrong Marshall?",looking straight to Marshall's eyes,waiting for an answer,"Um,could you put Chase at the lobby were he can rest peacefully?",Ryder nod in response and went back inside the paw patroller,and pick Chase up,which was still asleep,and headed to the lookout lobby where there are pillows and blankets,and layed him there,"There you go,Marshall,do you need something else,"stated knowing if the dal still need something,Marshall shook his head no,and Ryder smiled in response and was headed to City Hall,where Mayor Goodway is.

As he walks down main street,he was greeted by the people that pass by,and some children that were running around,until he had reached City Hall,where he saw Mayor Goodway cleaning the golden statue of his chicken,"Hello,Mayor Goodway,what is it that you need?"Ryder said as he greeted with respect,the Mayor of Adventure Bay,the mayor on the other hand switch her attention towards the boy,"Oh,Ryder,glad you're here,I was gonna tell you,that Adventure Bay is going to have a Fun Pair Festival,and it is going to be held at Adventure Bay beach,"she explained with a enthusiastic tone,"Wow,a festival?we haven't had one,after the Adventure Bay Carnival,"amazement
was noticed in Ryder's voice,"Yes,that's why I've come up this festival to amuse the citizens of Adventure Bay,I don't want to see any frowned and bored faces,I've already anounced this yesterday,everybody is going to put stands in every corner of the beach,you're free to invite anyone Ryder,"she said,Mayor Goodway always comes up with a way to make the people of Adventure Bay happy,that's why she was nominated as the mayor,"Wow,Mayor Goodway,that's amazing I can't wait to tell the pups,"he said as he was about to leave,"Uh,Ryder,there is something that you must know,this festival,will only let people in,if they are with a PAIR,that's why it is called Fun Pair Festival,and it's gonna open next week,"she said,clearing all the information their heroes need,Ryder replied with a thank you,and was headed back to the lookout,carrying an exciting news.

Meanwhile at the lookout,Rocky and Zuma were playing fetch with Rocky's invention,"I got it,I got it,"Zuma said as he tries to catch the ball,until he tripped on a toy and went stumbling to the other side,the ball landed on Zuma's belly,"Looks like it got you Zuma,"Rocky joked,earning a laugh from the labrador,"Alwight Wocky,youw,tuwn."Zuma said determined as he switched place with Rocky's.

Marshall was in the lobby,still checking on his sick patient,trying every procedure to make him feel better,until his stomach starts to rumble,"Must,be hungry,I'll go grab some treats,"he was headed to the treat dispenser and press the botton,and a bone shape biscuit has drop from the machine and that was enough for him to satisfy his hungry tummy,he was walking back to the lookout lobby until thunder started to occur at the sky,this cause him to stumble a little because of the sudden noise,he saw Rocky and Zuma,enter their pup house,"Guess rain is coming,"he thought to himself,and before that,indeed it has started to rain,and a running Ryder,rushed toward the door,which was soaking wet,"Ryder,you're dripping wet!Let me get you a towel,"Marshall grabbed a towel and handed it to Ryder,earning a thanks from him,and wipe his hair and body dry,"By the way Marshall,where are the other pups?"Ryder asked as he noticed that the lookout were a little quite,"Oh,I think they are in their pup house,sleepingbI think?,this rain suddenly pop out of nowhere,"Marshall replied,Ryder just nod his head,as he examines his terrain,"Is,Chase feeling ok?"he ask,"I think so,his fever has gone down though,"Marshall responded with a decent smile in his face,"Oh,ok,guess I'll tell you guys tomorrow,ok I'm off to bed,goodnight Marshall,"he stated as he stretches his hand followed by a long yawn,Marshall's curiosity got him so he asked the boy,"What are you gonna tell us Ryder?",Ryder on the other hand moved  his finger in front of his face signaling a shush gesture,with some slight chuckles,Marshall got the signal that,and just laugh at it,rolling his eyes,"Ok,goodnight Ryder,"then after that the boy was now nowhere in sight.

A few minutes later,doing some certain activities,pup pup boggie,watching tv,eating some treats and many more,Marshall finally decided to go to sleep,but first,he decided to check on his patient,checking his temperature,grabing a peace of blanket to cover up the shivering shepherd,it was still heavily raining outside,"Ok,that's everything,goodnight Chase,"murmured Marshall,as he was about to head back to his pup house,he didn't really care if he gets wet,unlike Rocky,but to his suprised something or rather someone grabbed his hind legs,"Marshall,don't leave me,pls stay."Chase said,eyes closed with an uneasy tone due to the  fever,Marshall suddenly froze,heart beating fast,face turning red,he was suprised to hear those from Chase,not to mention he has woken up,"Yo-you sure Chase,?"he ask,a little trimble were in his voice,Chase nodded in response,and with that Marshall moved to where,Chase was,a few meters away from his,to his suprised,Chase has moved even closer to Marshall,brushing his coffee brown fur against Marshall's snow white fur,exchanging each others heat in an embrace that was peculiar to the dalmatian,Chase has layed beside  Marshall side,the dalmatian was overheating,like a kettle,that was left in a fire,whistling from the evaporated water,the next thing he knew shocked him,cause his body has moved on his own record,putting his head on top off Chase's back,Chase look comfortable with this action,he didn't mind it, and smiled in his sleep,Marshall did the same and he too,has also drifted off to sleep,with his head on Chase's back,giving him the certain warmth he need.