Rewrite The Stars

Marshall's POV:

I shot my eyes open,begging for air,like I just surfaced from a really deep ocean,I try to scan my surroundings notices who was sleeping soundly next to me,with a paw on my back,instead of a bulldog this pup was a german shepherd,"CHASE?! what is he doing here? Where's Rubble?I think to myself, as I gently removed myself from his weak embrace and went out to the tent to get some fresh air.

As I got out of the tent,I explore my surroundings and saw a cliff, not to far away from the camp site.I decided to sit there,so I walk quietly to that spot,as I walk I notice that the sky was full of glistening stars,all the constillation were exposed,and most of all was the moon,it shines so bright,like a light from an eternal darkness.I went to the cliff and sat there, watching the beautiful scenery before me,the light of the moon was enough to exposed the true beauty of nature,"*sigh* Why can't I get you out of my heart,the more I think about you the more I've fallen for you."I ask myself,then I find myself humming and singing a certain song.

I'm tired of waking up in tears,
Cause I can't put to bed this phobias and fears.
I'm new to this grief I can't explain,
But I'm no stranger to the heartache cannot fade.
The fire I began is burning me alive,
But I know better that to leave and let it die.
I'm a silhouette,askin every now and then,
Is it over yet,well I ever feel again,
I'm a silhouette,chasing rainbows on my own,
But the more I tried to move on,the more I feel alone.
So I watch the summer stars to lead home.
I watch the summer star to lead me home.

As I finished singing the song,I heard something behind me,and was surprised to who it was.

CHASE?

What surprises me more is that his face was shock,"did he just heard me sing?"

"Why does this keep happening to me?!"I mentally shouted at my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's POV:

As Ryder told us to get to our tent with our partner,I was paired up with Skye, but then I immediately called out Rubble.

"Hey,Chase,what's up?I was just about to go to the tent with Marshall."Rubble stated, tilting his head.

"Actually,that's what I wanted to talk to you about."I replied a bit embarrassed.

"Huh?"the bulldog replied not getting the slightest clue.

"Can we switch partners?"I finally said what I meant.

"Why?.............Oh I see you want to sleep with,hint,hint?"he said winking and with a silly grin, I just blushed a bit,then he continued,"Chase you're so honest to you're feelings,I wish I was that brave to confront my feelings,and sure you sleep in our tent and I'll sleep in yours."

"Thanks Rubble,and for understanding,"I said as we both walk to our switch tent,then I heard him say something,"Of course buddy."

As I enter,I noticed that Marshall was sound asleep,he was sleeping in the right corner of the tent,tightly snug as a bug in his sleeping bag,with the stuffed bear,I gave him a few years ago.