Into The Jungle

After everyone prepared the things they were bringing,camping bags,sleeping bags,tents,toys,food,and other equipments,everyone started to enter the paw patroller,yepping and howling of excitement,and sat in their respective seats,putting their seatbelts for safety precaution,minding the gap between each of them,one meter distanced.

"All right pups are you ready."Ryder asks the pups as Robo starts the engine,getting ready to hit the road,putting his mechanical paw at the stirring wheel,pressing random buttons.

"Yeey!"The pups replied,howling in excitement,tails wagging furiously,putting their tounge out,expressing that they can't wait to go to their camp site,

"Then let's go,go,go."Ryder continued as they set off from Adventure Bay,driving  to the jungle,all the pups head was out of the window,enjoying the beautiful scenery of the ocean in Adventure Bay,the sky was mixed with colors yellow,orange and red,signaling that's it's gonna be a fine night tonight,every pup was in awe,as the sun illuminate at the ocean mirror,reflecting thousand of prism like glow,moving in a gentle motion,expressing how gentle the ocean can be if it is noticed by the calmness of the eye,,splashing and crashing into each other in perfect sync,an unpredictable pattern created by the ocean beauty,just the view by this mesmerizing scenery is enough to feast the hungry eyes, the breeze is enough to make you feel like in eden, peaceful,calm and delightful,everyones eyes was in the scenery,except for a certain pup  who stole some glances at the dalmatian.

Their journey,was in a perfect rhythm
knowing what their gonna pass by next,whick house's comes first and which comes last,all of them we're familiar in this path,which leads to the jungle road,all sand,and soil,not a piece of concrete is insight, bumps we're experience on the road though, driving a couple of miles more before reaching their destination ,some of them fought the urge to sleep,keeping their eyes raised,preventing it from falling,but still some can't fight the curse of tiredness,a bulldog has fallen asleep,snoring,sleeping through the ride,some of them joined Rubble in his sleep,and some choose to stay awake along the way.

Arriving at their destination,the camp site in sight,only a few meters away until their arrival."We're here pups."Ryder said as he opens the electircal door of the paw patroller,the pups immediately ran outside and greeted Carlos and Tracker,who was waiting for them at the camp site.

"Hola amigos,nice to see you."Tracker said greeting the other pups in his usual language

"Hi Tracker."All the pups greeted back at the chihuahua,saying hello,asking how his doing,the usual types of greetings,

"Wow, I forgot how beautiful the jungle is."Rubble said his head up high,observing the view of every angle of the jungle scenery,

"OK, pups,let's set up our tent for the night,Rocky can you use you're tool arm for lifting the poles?"Ryder ask the pup for help."You got it, Ryder,aarf,tool arm."Rocky replied exposing his equipment,and picking the materials they needed to built,

"Marshall,can you set up the camp fire,Chase can help you collect some materials, "Ryder said giving the pups some simple tasks."Sure Ryder,I'm all fired up."Marshall said a bit nervous because Chase gets to accompany him with their given task."And Chase is on the case."Chase said after Marshall,following him at the woods,

After that, they went to  look for some dead twigs,leafs and rocks,for the camp fire,they didn't have much conversation,due to some eerie silence,until Marshall's unconsciously spoke,"So....... Uh... How is it?"Marshall said not knowing what he said."Huh?"Chase ask confuse."How are you and Skye?"Marshall continued,already passing his comfort zone,"What do you mean,?"Chase asks tilting his head,Does he really think I like Skye?he thought to himself."Oh, Uh, never mind,"Marshall said trying to laugh it out, forgetting the whole awkward conversation,"I think this is enough wood,"Marshall continued,grabbing the last piece of stick he found,"Yeah, it's more than I've expected to make a camp fire,come on let's head back to camp."Chase said with a slight chuckle,pulling the woods,by a rope,bitten by his mouth,but still his  wondering why Marshall acted that way,asking question he didn't understand,knowing it's best not to mention it,he kept quite.,on the other hand Marshall just blushes unnoticed with a slight melancholic expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying reading this story.

Have a safe and great day everyone.