chapter 4

It's break and I end up explaining the whole story to the girls. Well, seeing from their facial expressions, I could tell that they were really, really surprised.

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET-" Yuna was about to yell, but Lia was fast enough to close her mouth before everyone hears. "Yah! What if anyone hears you?!" Chaeryeong scolded.

 "When's the date?" Yeji asked as she stirs her drinks while looking at me in the eyes. I sighed before answering, "2 weeks after prom." I looked at them and their face was priceless..

"Next month?! Why so soon?!" They all exclaimed as I hush them and said, "I don't even know!!" I pouted and asked, 

"Girls, do you think that I'll be able to get along with him?"

"Well, I must say you can but... it'll be hard," Ryujin said right after slurping her drinks. 

"Eyy, it's fine. You have us!" Yuna smiled widely as I smiled back at her.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

Minho's P.O.V
"Spill the tea bro," I said as we sat down on the chair near the window. Hyunjin sighed before saying, "I'm getting married."

"WH-at?" I lower my voice as soon as I realized I was yelling. "With who? when?" I was curious so I leaned closer at him and wait for him to answer. "With Chaeyeon, in a month or so..."

"Bro, I'm getting invited right?" I asked as he rolls his eyes and answered, "No you're not." 

I hit his arm as he whined in pain and said, "Of course! What kind of question is that?" I smiled widely at him.

"Have you prepare the suit and stuff?" I asked as he shook his head, "not yet... maybe next week we'll start to do some fitting." Then, I saw Chaeyeon and her girls walking towards their seats. I grabbed Hyunjin's hand and dragged him with me to them.

"Hey girls!!" I greeted as Yeji rolled her eyes and asked, "What are you doing here?" 

"You know, we should get along well because someone's getting married soon! My name is Minho, nice to meet you all!" I introduced myself.

Hyunjin hits my arm and whispered, "You're embarrassing me..." Ryujin chuckled and said, "Hwang Yeji, are you still mad at him for ditching you at that game? Geez... it's months ago." 

She then continued, "Surely we already know our names, but let's get to know each other again. Hi, my name is Ryujin." Then the others followed. After Chaeyeon introduced herself, we were all waiting for Hyunjin to introduce himself. 

"It's okay, we won't bite," Chaeryeong said as we laughed. Hyunjin then coughed before finally introduced himself, "My name's Hyunjin. I-I hope we'll get along well." 

He then looked the other way to hide his embarrassment as we laughed at him. I know he's not used to it yet...
End of Minho's P.O.V

Hyunjin's P.O.V
The graduation practice was finished an hour earlier, it was time to go home. "Don't forget to bring her to a meal, and... I'll be waiting at your place." 

Minho then waved goodbye at me before walking away. I waved back at him as I watch him leave. Luckily, Chaeyeon was nearby so it was easy for me to find her.

I tapped her shoulders and said, "Let's go." She looked back at me and nodded before waving at her girls. When I drive, it was so quiet so I decided to break the silence by asking her to go out on lunch, "Do you want to go get some lunch?" She looked at me, then smiled, "Sure."

We stop by at a lunch restaurant on the roadside. We ordered some sandwiches and sat down near the window. "I'm sorry for earlier, " I spoke up as she munched on her sandwich. "Which one?" She asked with a confused expression. 

"About Minho," I said as she let out a chuckle. She then replied, "You don't have to, hahaha. We all know that Minho is like that."

"Hyunjin, there's a sauce around your lips," Chaeyeon said as she points at her lips. I looked at her with a confused expression while touching my lips, trying to get rid of the sauce. She then leaned closer and cleaned the sauce off my face. 

Our face was just a few inches apart and I could feel my face getting red. "All done!" She said once she wiped off the sauce from my face. 

I quickly stood up to pay for the sandwich as she followed me. I drove her back to her house and I quickly drove back to my house because I know Minho's waiting.

"I'm home," I said as I took off my shoes and wore my sandal before entering the house. "Minho's waiting for you at your room." Mom said as she won't take her eyes off the TV. 

I nodded and ran upstairs to my room. When I opened the door, I was greeted with Minho who's playing with my PC.

I put my bag somewhere and plopped myself on the bed. "Change your outfit first, will ya?" Minho reminded as I hummed in response. 

I lazily walked up to the bathroom and change my uniform to something comfy. When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Minho sitting down on my bed while scrolling his phone. I laid down next to him and sighed.

"Did you take her out for lunch?" He asked as I hummed in response. "Did anything special happened?" He asked as he eyed me. 

"Anything special my foot... Are you expecting something to happen?" I asked back as he replied, "Maybe."

"All she did was just wiping off the sauce on my lips," I said cooly as I unlocked my phone and played with it. "AND YOU DIDN'T BLUSHED AT THAT? DOESN'T IT MADE YOUR HEART BEATS FASTER?!" He suddenly yelled out of nowhere which takes me by surprise. 

"Yah, calm down! Why are you yelling?" I shushed him down and continued, "It doesn't make my heart beats fast. It seemed normal."

"Wah, Hwang Hyunjin you're not normal, aren't you? How can you not when you're in that situation?" He cupped my face as I slapped his hands away and said, "Shut up. I'm not falling for another girl."

"Geez.. Hyunjin... your first and last crush is when you're in 6th grade. It was 6 years ago! Just forget about her and moved on kay, you guys were so young at that time and know nothing about love." 

"Like you ever dated someone..." I rolled my eyes at him. "Yah! Even tho I don't date anyone, I learned about love through drama. Don't you dare underestimate me!" I laughed so hard at his words.
End of Hyunjin's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧