chapter 5

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
Around a week have passed and today's Saturday, I'm staying at Jae's house. I only came here on weekends and if I have the time to.

"Chaeyeon, does it taste good?" Rose unnie asked as she shoved a cookie inside my mouth. My eyes widened at the taste of the cookie. "Unnie! It's very delicious!" I exclaimed as she sighed in relief.

Soon, Jaehyun walked inside the kitchen and took a cookie as he ate it. "When are you and Hyunjin going to go out for some dress fitting or house haunting?"

"I don't know, he hasn't contacted me," I said as I took out the cookies that were just finished in the oven. 

"Just let them be." Rose unnie said as she shoved more cookies inside Jae oppa's mouth. Looking at them makes me think that they might've made up.

"Did you guys made up or something? This sight is new to me." I said as I looked at them suspiciously. "U-uh umm... i-it's not like that-" Rose unnie tried to explain while Jaehyun oppa cut her off by saying, 

"Yes we did." He then smiled at Rose unnie.

"Did I just not- Wow. wow." I clapped my hands as I smiled widely. I mean like, FINALLY THEY MADE UP. It has been ages since they start the cold war, and now it has ended😀.

"So, I want a niece or a nephew. Can I get one soon?" I asked as they widened their eyes while looking at me. Jaehyun's ears and Rose's face are getting red as I smirked at them. Soon, my phone rings as I excuse myself to answer the phone. It was Minho.

"Jung Chaeyeon, eoddiya?" 

"I'm at Jaehyun's house. Waeo?" 

"Share the location and get ready, we'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Woah, wait. We? 15 MINUTES?!"

"Yeah, me and Hyunjin will be there in 15 minutes. We'll go for the dress fitting."

"wh-"

Call Ended.

I ran towards the kitchen and screamed, "Unnie! Oppa! I'll be going in 15 minutes, help me get ready!!" I dragged them with me to their room. Rose unnie did my makeup as I did my hairdo and Jaehyun oppa searched for his hoodie that will fit me.

"I'll put the hoodie on the bed kay." Jaehyun oppa said before walking out of the room. Rose unnie manage to did my makeup in less than 10 minutes. 

I thanked her before getting my purse from the guest room. Then, I heard the sound of a car in front of the house.

"Bring these with you, good luck!" Unnie said as she handed me a bag full of packed cookies from earlier. I smiled at her before walking outside the door. I entered the backseat of the car when I saw Minho sitting in front next to Hyunjin.

"Aren't you suppose to sit here?" Minho asked as I shook my head saying that it's fine. "Why so sudden tho? You should've told me yesterday." I asked. 

"Sorry, that's just how Hyunjin is." Minho said as he eyed the guy who's sitting next to him. Hyunjin replied, "Me? Sorry? You forced me to go out today."

"Yeah, if I don't force you, you won't have dresses and suits for the wedding day. You better thank me." Minho pats his shoulder. "Fine, Thank you Lee Minho," Hyunjin replied sarcastically.

"Wow, didn't I just hear you guys quarrel?" I chuckled as Minho smiled. I remembered about the cookies Rose unnie brought me, I took out 2 packs and gave them one each. 

The way to the dress fitting was quite entertaining. Well mostly because Minho and Hyunjin were bickering along the way. I had fun listening to them, and it was my first time seeing Hyunjin being so talkative. When we arrived, we saw the girls standing in front of the entrance. I ran to them and hugged them.

"By the way, Rose unnie told me to gave these to you," I said as I hand the bag to Yeji. "Wah, I'm sure these are delicious!" Yeji exclaimed as she peeked inside the bag.

"Let's go inside," Lia said as we all walked inside. we spend approximately 3 hours to try and look for dresses and suits that are suitable. We finally every outfit we need and now we're going out to look for food. We decided to stop by at McD. 

"I'll go to the restroom first," Chaeryeong said as she and Yuna left leaving me alone with Hyunjin, the others were lining up to order. Suddenly, Hyunjin looked at me which made me took my eyes off my phone. 

"Give me your phone," He said. It made me confused for a moment, but after that, I gave my phone to him.

"It'll be such a shame if I don't have your number, especially when we're about to get married." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. 

I chuckled and answer, "Yeah,  moreover you asked Minho to call me." Without saying anything, Hyunjin quickly returned my phone.

"We're back!!" Ryujin smiled while placing our orders all on the table. When everyone's back, we began to eat appetizingly while talking to each other.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧