chapter 11

6 months have passed and nothing really changes from the couple. Just Hyunjin getting busier and often went home late. Chaeyeon starts to fell for Hyunjin but she didn't know the exact reason why. Minho and Yuna come to their house often to keep them accompanied because the two weren't really comfortable with each other yet.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

"By the way, aren't you coming to the company's party tonight?" Hyunjin asked the girl in front of him who was busy fixing his tie. She shook her head and said, "Nope, I'm not coming. I'll just stay home with Kkami."

When Hyunjin was ready, he took his suitcase and walked towards the door. "Don't come home drunk!!" Chaeyeon reminded and heard him hummed in response. 

"Kkami!! Do you want to eat??" Chaeyeon then picked up Kkami on her hands and walked to the kitchen to take a new dog food pack. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell ring. She sprints to the door to opened it and saw Yeji standing in front of the door.

"Yeddeong!!" She squealed and hugged her. Kkami then came and bark at Yeji while jumping happily.

"Kkami!!" Yeji picks him up and pet its head. "Why did you suddenly come here? As if you know I needed a friend~" Chae wink at her as Yeji winks back.

"Where's Hyunjin tho?" Yeji asked as she plopped on the couch with Kkami.

"He's going to work of course. And he'll come home late, there's a company party tonight." Chae said as she brought some chips with her to the living room.

"Dude, Just Dance?" Chaeyeon asked as she holds up 2 Joycons. "Just Dance Eyyyyy! Less do it!!" Yeji became excited and took a Joycon from Chae's hand. She stood up straight and fold up her sleeves.

________________________

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
It was already past midnight and Hyunjin haven't come back. Many questions cross my mind now. Is it natural for a wife to be this worried? No? I don't know anymore...

"Aish, can't he at least call me?" I clicked my tongue as I walked around the house. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I took it out and see Hyunjin calling me.

"Hello??"

"Mrs. Jung, this is Mr. Hwang's secretary, Mr. Ji. I'm sorry but Mr. Hwang is drunk right now." I could hear the loud music from the background.

"He's drunk?? Can you perhaps bring him home? Or should I pick him up?"

"No Mrs, it's so late and it would be dangerous for you to go out. I'll take him home."

"Thank you so much. I'll share with you the address."

Call Ended.

I quickly send the address through the messages and wait for his secretary to arrive. After 20 minutes, I heard the doorbell rang. I dashed through the door and opened the door for him. 

"This way," I told Hyunjin's secretary to bring him over to the couch. He is very very drunk...

"Thank you for bringing him home, Mr. Ji," I bowed to him as he bowed back, "No, it's okay Mrs. Jung. I'll go now." I escort him to the door and bowed to him for the last time before he drove away.

I took a small towel and a bowl of warm water and brought it to the living room. I sighed looking at Hwang Hyunjin in a drunk state. I dipped the towel in warm water and wiped his face gently. 

"You told me that you weren't going to go home drunk. Look at you now..." I sighed as I unbutton the top button of the shirt. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and spoke up, "Where am I?" He tried to look around.

"You're at home, pabo," I said with an annoyed tone. "Huh? Chaeyeon? Is that you?" He squints his eyes at me. I hummed in response. He was about to get up but instead, he pulled my hand and I fell on top of him.

Our eyes met and currently, my heartbeat increases. I mean, we were never this close...  I got to my senses and realized that I was still on top of him so I quickly got off of him and sat up straight.

He then sat up and suddenly smiled while leaning his face towards me. "Chaeyeon-ah, since when have you been this cute?" He pinched my cheeks. Damn... He's fully drunk... I wonder how much alcohol did he drink. Not forget to mention, he stinks alcohol.

"I miss youuu~" He then hugged me tightly. I wish that he really misses me, but he's saying this only because he's drunk.. 

"Stop it, you're heavily drunk. Let's sleep, it's late." I pushed him off of me. I then helped him to stand up and wrapped his hands around my shoulder for support. It was a long way and finally, we reached the bed. I lay him down on the bed and tugged him inside the blanket.

I took my pillow and another blanket from the cabinet, then I walked to the window seat. There's no way I'm sleeping next to him when he smells alcohol.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧