chapter 20

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Yunaaaaaaa!!!" I yelled as soon as I saw her coming out of her class. She smiled and run to me to hug me.

"Yah Shin Yuna! You forgot your things!" Minho yelled, following Yuna. "Oh right, mian," She smiled at Minho as she took her things off Minho's hands.

"Let's go home? I mean not literally home... your house," Yuna asked as I shook my head. I said, "I can't, I have a meeting to attend sista. How about you both join me to the building?" 

"I think Hyunjin's meeting will be done in an hour or so.." I said as I glanced at the clock displayed on my phone screen. "Sure! Let's go! I really want to know what your office looks like," Yuna said as she linked her arms with mine.

"Hahahah, last time I can't go inside your office because Hyunjin didn't know the password," Minho said. "Nothing's special about my office hahaha, I bet Hyunjin's office is bigger than mine," I chuckled.

"By the way, have you guys learn for the upcoming exam?" Minho asked as I nod my head, "Mine's EZ."

"Ooo~ sista, confidence!" Yuna gave me a fist bump. "How about Hyunjin?" Yuna asked. 

"I don't know..? I never saw him on his books at home," I said as I took out my key car and opened the lock. We then drove out of campus to the company builing.

(arrived)

"Good afternoon Mrs. Hwang, your meeting will start in an hour," Ms. Ryu, my secretary, said. I nodded and said, "Erm.. Can you prepare some beverages in my office? Any kind will do." She nodded.

"Ms. Ryu, is Hyunjin having his meeting right now?" I asked as she checked the schedule on her phone and nodded, "Mr. Hwang's meeting will be over in 20 minutes."

"Let's go to my office first, I need to change my outfit. Can't walk around the building looking like this.." I rolled my eyes playfully as we entered the lift. "Yeah, you won't be showing up to meeting with those ripped jeans..." Yuna looked at me from head to toe.

Once we reached my office, I enter the passcode and got inside my room. I saw the beverages were served on the table. I said, "Take anything you want..."

"Wow, it's humongous..." Minho gasped as he looked around. "Yuna, you want to borrow my suits? You can't walk around the company with shorts ya know..." I said as I rummage my wardrobe to find an outfit.

"How about me?" Minho asked. "You'll borrow from Hyunjin," I said as I picked a white suit and looked at myself in front of the mirror. "I'll wear the black one then," Yuna smiled as we excused ourselves to change our outfits on the changing room

"Dang, we look like those trendy CEOs!" Yuna exclaimed as she checked herself in front of the mirror. I chuckled and said, "The real CEO is upstairs, having a meeting with his peeps." We walked out of the changing room and saw Minho standing in front of the glass window while calling someone.

"Why does he smile a lot..." I asked as Yuna replied, "I know, he must be calling Yeji right now." We both smirked at each other before walking towards him.

"Arasseo, see you tonight!" He ended the call and smiled widely. We both fake-cough which made him startled. "Date, huh?" I smirked and teased him, he shyly nods.

"Can't believe that today is their 1st month anniversary," Yuna smiled. "Chae, is Hyunjin done yet with his meeting?" Minho asked as I looked over my watch, "Supposedly... Shall we go and visit 우리 대표님?" They nodded as we both got upstairs to Hyunjin's office.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Hwang," Mr. Ji bowed as I slightly bowed at him. "Is Hyunjin inside?" I asked as he nods and said, "He has just finished his meeting." I thanked him before walking inside his office.

I smiled widely seeing him sitting down on his chair while reading a book. He noticed and looked at us, smiling. "Oh? What brings you here?" He asked as he kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I'm attending a meeting," I answered

"She said I need to borrow your suit if I want to tour around the building," Minho said as he points out at me. "Hmm, just take it from the wardrobe," Hyunjin said.

I walked towards Hyunjin's table and took the book he read earlier. "You're studying for the exams?" I asked as I flipped through the pages. He nods and said, "Yep, the exams are next week."

"When is your meeting?" Hyunjin asked as he caressed my hair. "In half an hour..." I said, still going through the book.

"The view from here is amazing," Yuna gasped as she looks outside through the window. "How, do I look like a CEO right now?" We all looked at Minho who walked out of the changing room while posing here and there.

"Hmm, sure sure... Lemme take a picture of you. Yeji would totally love this," Yuna said as she took out her phone and quickly took a few photos of Minho.

"Great, great!!" She cheered.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧