chapter 25

Chaeyeon's P.O.V 
The first thing I did to start my day was to vomit...

"Gwaenchanha? Are you dizzy?" Hyunjin asked as he pats my back softly. I flushed the toilet before replying, "I'm okay, just a little dizzy."

"Should I call the doctor?" He said and was about to dial the doctor but I stopped him from doing so because I don't think the doctor is necessary.

"Stop overreacting. I'll be fine after eating the medicine," I reassured him as we walked out of the bathroom. He squished my cheeks and said, "Whatever happens, tell me ok? I'll be downstairs." He then left.

I took a shower and did my morning routine. I suddenly remembered about the pregnancy test. I took it out from the shelf and had a debate with myself, whether to take it or not. I was afraid but I muster up my courage and took the test.

 After taking the test, I look at the sign and it shows 2 strips.. positive..? Am I pregnant..?

"eottoke..."

I thought of calling the girls but Hyunjin has the right to know first. I must tell him first, but I'm scared of his reactions.. I cleared out the thoughts inside my head and throw the test inside the trash.

I walked outside of the bathroom to see Hyunjin laying down on the bed while playing games on his phone.

"Oh, are you done using the bathroom? I'm going to take a shower," He said as he looked at me and it made me nervous. "Y-yeah, I'm done. I'll be downstairs," I replied and walked out of the room.
Chaeyeon's P.O.V

Hyunjin's P.O.V
After the shower I had, I dried myself and wore my clothes. Then, I remembered about the pregnancy test.

'Did she take it ?'

I quickly walked out of the bathroom and searched on the shelves, but it wasn't there. I think she took it already...

I walked back inside the bathroom and try searching for it inside the trash bin. Found it! 2 strips.. positive ?

It was a mix of happy and a little angry, just a little.. How could she not tell me when I'm going to be a dad?!

I ran downstairs to the backyard and found her goofing around with Kkami. "Jung Chaeyeon!!" I ran up to her and gave her a back hug. "Hmm? Why did you hug me all of a sudden? Are you sick too?" She chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at her.

"Tell you what?" She throws the tennis ball for Kkami to catch.

"That you're pregnant," She froze. She looked at me and asked, "H-how did you know?"

"How am I suppose not to know when you throw it on the trash that isn't filled up?"

"Mian.." She looked down. I lift her chin for her to look at me and asked, "If I didn't found out by myself, you wouldn't tell me right? I told you to tell me, no matter what."

"Ani, I was planning on telling you tomorrow and not today, because I'm scared to see your reaction..." Her voice became smaller and smaller as she talks.

"Like what you're seeing now?" I smiled widely at her. She looked at me as she was about to cry.

"Mian.. I was scared to death," She apologized and hugged me. "Don't cry.. If I were you, I would get scared too..." I kissed her forehead and hugged her back.

"I'll stop being mad at you... because I'll be a dad soon, so stop crying," I wiped her tears with my thumb as she nods and smiled.

"Let's go," I intertwined her hand with mine. "Where?" She asked.

"To the hospital, we need to check our baby," I smiled at her as she replied, "Sure, let's go."

----- ----- -----

"Congrats Mrs. Hwang, you're 2 weeks pregnant and soon you'll be a father Mr. Hwang," The doctor announced as we thanked her before she left to another room.

"Have plans on telling the others?" Chaeyeon asked as soon as we enter the car.

"First, gather everyone at our house tomorrow."

----- ----- -----

"MWO?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Everyone had the same shock expression on their faces, even mom and dad.

"She said she's pregnant," I repeated. In a blink, their shocked expressions turned to a cheer.

"Finally, Chaehyun will have a playmate!" Rose noona exclaimed. "Yayyy!!" Chaehyun said as we all laughed at her cuteness.

She then looked at Jaehyun hyung and said, "Daddy, I want Kkawi." Hyung picked her up and said, "Sure, let's find Kkami together."

"Hyung, he's on the bedroom," I said as he nods.

"Let's bet ₩5,000 each person. I bet that it would be a boy," Minho said as he got a smack from Yeji.

"Yah, Lee Minho! Come here! How dare you bet on my child?!" I chased him around the house. When I got him, I headlock him so that he won't escape.

"Arasseo, arasseo! Mian, mian!" He cried as I let go of him.

"Rose and Chaeyeon are just the starts, we're still waiting for Yeji and Minho!" My mom commented.

"You girls too, find a boy and date him!" Chaeyeon's mom continued as they all whined, "Auntie!!" We all laughed at them.

"Don't worry auntie, I'm on the process of finding myself a boyfriend," Yuna said.

"You've said that since we enter college, you better find one soon!" Minho replied. "Yeah, you said that every single day," Chaeyeon responded.

"I will! Don't underestimate me!" Yuna glared at them both as we all laughed.
End of Hyunjin's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Eomma, call dad," I said as I sat next to her. She nods and made a video call with him.

"Waeo? Are you calling me because you miss me? It's only been 19 hours since I left." Dad said as soon as he picks up the call.

"Cheesy.." I giggled.

"Cut the nonsense! Your daughter has something to tell you," Mom scolded him.

"Appa, I'm pregnant," I told him. "WHAT? REALLY?" His face looked surprised. I nod my head.

"Should I go back to Korea right now? I can schedule the flights."

"Don't you dare," Mom glared at him.

"Chae, bring Hyunjin here," My dad said as I immediately called him.

"Ne, abeoji?" 

"Take care of her and the baby well, I trust you."

"Of course he will, Mr. Jung. If not, I'll crushed him with my arms," Hyunjin's dad suddenly came in and joined the conversation.

"I'm scared.." Hyunjin said as we laughed at him. We soon hang up with dad since he needs to go somewhere.

"Proud of ya sis!" Lia exclaimed as the 6 of us did a group hug.

"We'll be waiting for you and Minho," Yuna smirked at Yeji.

"Don't even think about it," Yeji became embarrassed but she kept playing cool.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧