chapter 10

The next day...

The two were walking around the pet shop to find a perfect dog for them. "Let's go for small dogs, I think it will cost less for the grooming and stuff," Chaeyeon said as Hyunjin nodded and slurped his Starbucks coffee.

"So cute~" Chaeyeon muttered as she saw the dogs running around the cage. "Hey, buddy!" Hyunjin picked up a dog and pat its head.

After lots of deliberation, they finally picked one dog. It was a long-haired Chihuahua. They also bought a dog bed, some collars, toys, food plates, dog's food, and a plastic portable dog carrier.

"Who are we going to call him?" Chaeyeon asked as she looks at Hyunjin. "Kkami?" Hyunjin suggested as he strokes the dog in his hands.

"Hey, Kkami!" Chaeyeon smiled as she pats the dog's head. They head towards the car and put the things they bought inside the car's trunk. "By the way, Minho's coming today," Hyunjin said as he handed her Kkami and closed the trunk.

"Yeah, he told me yesterday. Yuna's coming too, she needs help with her project," Chaeyeon said as the two enters the car.

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
Hyunjin decided to order a pizza before Minho and Yuna came. And Kkami was just running around, exploring the house.

*ding dong*

I heard the doorbell so I thought it's either the delivery man or Minho and Yuna. I opened the door and found Yuna and Minho standing in front of the door. I let them inside the door.

"Chaeyeon!!" Yuna squealed as she hugged me. Soon, Kkami ran towards the door and start barking because they were strangers to him. "Kkami!! Don't bark, they're our friend!" Hyunjin then picks up Kkami. 

"Omo! Dog!!" Yuna smiled widely seeing Kkami. She puts her hand near Kkami's nose so that he can recognize Yuna's scent.

"Who's his name?" Minho asked as Hyunjin replied, "Kkami."

"By the way, what do you guys need help with?" I asked as I dragged Yuna to the living room. "Help me with our project, we need to make a design of a house."

"Right.. about that, I've brought the supplies," Minho said as he puts the supplies on the sofa. "How about the blueprints? You've made them?" I asked as Yuna showed me the 3D picture on her phone.

"Oh, okay." We began to do the project from zero. Soon, we heard the doorbell rings again. Hyunjin said, "I'll get the door," then stood up and went to the door. Kkami followed him.

"Guess Kkami is attached to Hyunjin," Minho chuckled. "I'm jealous..." I pout.

"Pizza is here!!" Hyunjin exclaimed as he puts the pizza on the table. Finally Kkami sats on my lap after following Hyunjin for the whole day. "Do you want pizza? Do you want them?" I gave a little bit of my pizza to Kkami and he ate it happily while wagging his tail.

"The tree should be here, next to this pillar," Yuna said as she points the spot for the tree. Minho then glued the tree on that spot. I did the outdoors as Hyunjin did interiors.

After about 3 hours, we finally finished the project and get to lay down. The boys began playing the consoles and Yuna and I played with Kkami. 

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked as I stood up from the sofa and did a little stretching. "Do you have Jjangmyeon??" Minho asked.

"Maybe. Hyunjin, you haven't eaten it yet, right?" I glare at him as he replied, "Nope."

Me and Yuna walked to the kitchen to find the instant Jjangmyeon noodles still in its place😊. We both cooked the Jjangmyeon for dinner. "I'll take these to the living room," Yuna said as she puts the bowls of Jjangmyeon on top of the tray and walked away.

I decided to make a few beverages for us to enjoy after eating. Soon, Minho came to the kitchen and helped me make the beverages.

"How are you with Hyunjin? It has been a month," He suddenly spoke out of nowhere. I answered, "Nothing special... just him being him."

"Did he ignore you?" He asked as I gave it a thought before answering, "Well maybe sometimes..? I don't know... He isn't cold but isn't warm too..?" I tried my best to explain.

Minho chuckled, "I understand. Don't worry much tho, he'll change once he gets comfortable with you." I nod my head in understanding. 

"Lee Minho! Jung Chaeyeon! Aren't you guys eating? It might get cold!!" Yuna yelled from the living room. "Yes!! We're coming!!" Minho yelled back as he brought the beverages with him.

"Finally, what took you so long bro?" Hyunjin asked as he slurped down his Jjangmyeon. "It wasn't even that long bruh..." Minho replied.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧