chapter 8

2 weeks later...

"How's this? It suits me so well!" Yuna exclaimed as she stood in front of the mirror and did a few poses. "Eww, stop..." Ryujin looks at her disgustingly. 

"6.30, 30 minutes 'till the wedding," Lia said as she looks at her phone.

"Guys..." Chaeyeon called out as she enters the waiting room. Her friends gasped seeing her on the beautiful white dress. "Damn, you slay girll!!!" Yeji gave Chaeyeon a fist bump.

"Finally this day has come... Are you nervous Chae?" Lia asked as she replied by nodding her head. "Uwah, so many cameras outside!" Chaeryeong exclaimed as she peeked outside the window.

"Yeah, there will be lots of guests coming," Chaeyeon murmured as she wore her heels that were given by Rose. Soon, Rose and Jaehyun enter. "Someone's getting married today~"  Jaehyun teased.

"Shut up..." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "Do you like the heels I gave you? I thought that it would match your dress." Rose unnie said as she spruces up some folded cloth on the dress.

"It's wonderful, thank you unnie~" She hugged her. "Are you not going to hug me too?" Jaehyun spread his arms. At first, she didn't want to, but she finally gave in and hugged him.

"Don't be nervous okay," Rose reminded her as she nods. 

Meanwhile Hyunjin and Minho...

"Damn, you're getting married and I won't be able to have you for myself after this..." Minho fake cried.

"I was never yours," Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He stood up and looked up in front of the mirror. He fixes his hair, his tie, and his suit. "You look perfect, don't worry dudee..." Minho pats his back.

Soon, everyone was called to stay in the hall. Hyunjin was standing at the end of the aisle and Chaeyeon waits with her dad behind a door.

"Geez... you're a grown-up already." Chae's dad laughed. "Of course dad, I'm almost 20." Chaeyeon laughed along as she links her arms with dad.

"Are you ready? This door could open any second now." His dad looked at her as she smiled and nodded. When the door opened, the two walked down the aisle and smiled seeing everyone cheered for them. At the end of the aisle, Chae's dad gave her daughter's hands to Hyunjin.

The two smiled at each other as Chaeyeon reached Hyunjin, and the priest starts saying things. Then, they were given mics to say the wedding vows. They looked at each other deeply while saying the wedding vows.

"I, Hwang Hyunjin, take you, Jung Chaeyeon, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life," Hyunjin started.

"I, Jung Chaeyeon, take you, Hwang Hyunjin, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life," Chaeyeon said her wedding vows.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The priest said as they both lean closer for a short kiss. All just for show..

 The room was filled with cheers, claps, and the sound of the camera flash. They then broke the kiss and looks at the crowd with a smile.

The next thing they know, everyone was enjoying themselves with foods, photobooth, and souvenirs. "Congrats brother and sister!!" Ryujin stood up and hugged the two newlywed couples.

"Pictures y'all!!" Minho said as he dragged everyone to the photo booth and took a few printed photos. "Demm looks good," Yeji smiled widely. 

"Congrats guys!!" Their parents congratulate them. Chaeyeon saw that Hyunjin's mom was shedding a tear, so she asked, "Mom, why are you crying?" She then hugged her as Hyunjin's mom hugged her back.

"You guys have grown up so well. We, as your parents, are proud of you both," Hyunjin's dad said as they all smiled widely.

When the party was over, they all head back to their home including Hyunjin and Chaeyeon. It was quite late and the two were tired as well. They did their night routine as fast as they can before resting.

"Hyunjin," Chaeyeon called out as Hyunjin hummed in response. She sat up straight before saying, "Are you going to sleep there forever?" He looked at her with a questioned look.

"i mean, you can sleep on the bed..."

"No, I'm fine it'll make you uncomfort-"

"I'm totally fine. I know the window seat is uncomfortable." Chaeyeon said as she scoots over to give Hyunjin some space. Hyunjin took his pillow and laid down on the bed, next to Chaeyeon.

It was quite awkward for the two, especially it's their first night sleeping on the same bed. Soon enough, they became light-headed and drift off to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Since it's my birthday today, I decided to publish this chapter earlier. So.. a bonus😆😆

So in total I'll be updating 3 times this week, stay tuned for the next chapter💜💜💜