chapter 13

A few weeks later...

Hyunjin's P.O.V
"Is my schedule done for today?" I asked Mr. Ji before entering my office. "Yes sir, that's the last meeting for today." Mr. Ji said as he began to clean up his things and prepared to go home. I checked my desk if I had missed anything and took my suitcase before walking out of my office.

"I'll take the day off tomorrow, please clear off my schedule. I'll go home first, Mr. Ji." I said. "Yes, Mr. Hwang. Please be careful on your way home." He bowed at me as I slightly nod and walked towards the lift. 

I got inside my car, which is obviously in the parking lot, and drove back home. I looked at the digital clock in my car and it was 10.30.

'Chaeyeon must've been waiting for me,' I said inside my head. When I arrived, I walked inside the house and saw Chaeyeon sleeping on the couch with the TV on. 

I put my suitcase on the other sofa and walked towards Chaeyeon. I cleared out a few strands of hair that were covering his face.

'She looks cute when sleeping,' I told myself and smiled at her. I lift her up and carried her, bridal style, to the room. Suddenly, she said, "I love you hyunjin..."

*thud*

I felt my heart beats faster and somehow feeling a hot-cold sensation on my cheeks. Once we reached inside the bedroom, I lay her down on the bed and tugged her under the blankets. I then walked over to the wardrobe to find myself a shirt.

When I was about to close the door, I heard Chaeyeon speaking, "Hyunjin, is that you?" I look at her as I slowly close the wardrobe. "Yeah, it's me," I answered. 

"Oh ok," She replied with a small voice and continue sleeping. I let out a small chuckle before making my way to the restroom and changed my outfit. Then, I walked towards the bed and laid down next to Chaeyeon. It took me less than 10 minutes to drift off to my dreamland.
End of Hyunjin's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
The next day, I woke up and found myself laying on the bed.

"But I was on the couch last night...?" I asked myself. Anyways, I got up from the bed and walked downstairs. "Hyunjin??" I called out.

"On the kitchen," he answered. I walked to the kitchen and smelled something very delicious. I took a seat on the counter and asked, "When did you get home?"

He put a plate of pancakes in front of me and looked at me with a confused face, "I thought you know?"

"Nope, I didn't," I said as I put a spoonful of pancake inside my mouth. "yo, this is delicious! you should make this everyday," I joked as he smiled. Okay... that smile was rare indeed...

"You seriously don't remember what you said last night?" He asked as I shook my head. "All I remember is I watched a drama on the TV while waiting for you and fell asleep on the couch. That's all," I said.

"You were saying you lo-" Hyunjin stopped as I look at him with confusion all over my face. Then he continues, "I mean you were asking if that was me. You even answered back!"

"Really? I said that? Okay... never knew I can sleep-talking.." I said as I continue to eat. "By the way, Minho's coming over today," He said as he took off his apron and began eating his pancakes. I just nodded on his words and continue filling up my mouth with the pancakes.

Right when the clock reaches 12 pm, we both heard the doorbell ring. Hyunjin ran to the door to open it and came back with Minho standing next to him.

"Yo wassup!" I gave him a high five before he plopped on the other sofa. "What do you guys want for lunch?" I asked as I stood up and stretched.

"Anything," Hyunjin spoke out as he picks out a game to play with Minho. "Let's play that one," Minho points out at a certain game. I walked to the kitchen and decided to make some Bibimbap and Patbingsu for dessert. When finished, I took both of the foods to the living room.

"Let me play tooo!!" I said as I sat between them. Hyunjin suddenly lends the console to me as he walked towards the table to take a serving of bibimbap. 

"We need to talk soon," Minho said as I nodded. I decided to play PUBG with Minho and dropped at Pai Nan. We were both doing well, until...

"YAH! LEE MINHO!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled because he just knocked me out using a car -_-. "Omo, didn't see you there. Mian," He said as he quickly revives me.

"I'll make a drink," Hyunjin said as he walked towards the kitchen. We both look at him go and then stare at each other before going back to the game.

"Did you know, something magical happened this morning," I started. "Hmm? What happened?" Minho asked curiously.

"He makes pancake for me today," I said as Minho widened his eyes. "Really?!" He asked as I nodded my head. 

"It's so unusual of him..." Minho trailed off as I nodded. "Yo, chicken dinner dude!" I gave him a high-five. 

"Chaeyeon, do you like him?" Minho asked as I replied, "Not gonna lie, but yes. He's my husband after all." I took a spoonful of Patbingsu and shoved it inside my mouth.

"What took him so long..?" Minho asked as he sat down on the sofa. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to see Hyunjin mixing the cola and condensed milk together. Well, at least he didn't destroy the kitchen :D.

"Add these ice cubes," I said as I took 2 trays of ice cube from the freezer. "Oh ok ok," He said as he took one tray from my hand and add them inside the bowl. I was about to bring the bowl to the living room, but Hyunjin took it from me and brought it to the living room.

Okay..?
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* to be continued... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧