chapter 26

A few years have passed. Hyunjin and his little family were doing fine, Chaeyeon is pregnant with their 2nd child. Yeji and Minho had their little twins 2 years ago, called Minhyuk and Minji. Ryujin got married to a guy who she accidentally met in the gym, Bang Chan. He was 2 years older than her. 

Lia got engaged with her childhood friend, Kim Seungmin. It was supposed to be an arranged marriage between Lia's company with Seungmin's company, but they actually got along well. Yuna got engaged to a senior in her major, Felix. Felix confessed that he was interested in Yuna ever since the two met for the first time. Chaeryeong is currently dating a guy who he met on a blind date 2 years ago, Han Jisung.

Right now, they were chilling at their shared house which is located near the beach.

"Sorry, we're late! We had to take something on the way," Lia yelled as soon as she and her fiancé arrive. 

"This all is for you guys, 1st press," Seungmin said as he put a stack of invitation on top of the table.

"Ooo~ When is this?" Minho took a wedding invitation and opened 'em.

"It's in 2 months," Lia replied.

"Finally you guys are getting married," Chaeyeon pats Lia's back.

"Appa! Let's play with uncle Hyunjin, Hyunki, and Kkami!!" Minhyuk exclaimed as he pulled Minho's hand.

"Arasseo, let's go!" Minho said as he left with Minhyuk.

"When a kid starts running," Yeji chuckled.

"I know right.. Hyunki always runs around the house whenever we tried to change his diaper," Chaeyeon responded.

"Yah! Be careful! You'll fall down!" Minho reminds Minhyuk.

"Guys! We can't find the melon flavored ice cream!" Ryujin yelled from afar. She was carrying a cooling container together with Bang Chan.

"Yuna, can you hold Minji for awhile? I'm going to help those two," Yeji asked Yuna as she agreed and held a sleeping Minji.

Yeji then walked towards Ryujin and Bangchan, saying, "Then, what flavors did you buy?"

"See it for yourself later," Bang Chan replied.

"Aigoo, you must be tired.. poor Minji," Felix said after slurping on his drinks. "Can you get my drink? It's the pink one," Yuna asked as Felix get it for her.

"Where did you get that?" Jisung asked as he sat next to her girlfriend. "From Ryujin and Bang Chan, want some?" Chaeryeong offered Jisung her ice cream, but he ate half of it in one bite.

"*gasped* Han Jisung! How could you... I hate youu!" She pouts.

"I love you too! I'll buy you another one later," Jisung caressed her hair. Chaeryeong replied, "You promised!"

"Right! Chae, it's your 5th month, right? Have you checked your baby's gender?" Yeji asked as she fills her cup with orange juice.

"Yeah, it's a girl," Chaeyeon smiled. Soon, the boys came back from playing on the water. Hyunki came running and sat down on Bang Chan's lap.

"Hyunki-ah, you're going to have a little sister soon. How did you feel?" Bang Chan asked.

"Little sister? Really?!" Hyunki's expression changed to a surprised one. "Eo, you're going to have a little sister soon," Hyunjin pats his head before walking towards Chaeyeon.

"Wah, daebak!" Hyunki exclaimed as we all laughed at his cuteness.

Later on, a wet Kkami appeared while barking happily. Seungmin picked him up and said, "Aigoo, why are you so wet?" Kkami shook his body and the water literally went everywhere, mostly to Seungmin.

"You're all soaked now," Jisung laughed as Seungmin put Kkami down. "I'm going to hug you~" He spread his arms wide and went to Lia. Lia ran away from him and throws a towel at him.

"I'm surfing, who's joining?" Seungmin asked as he returned the towel to Lia. Felix stood up and said, "I'm joining."

"Let's all go then," Bang Chan wrapped his arms around Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung. They then all left to take their surfing board.

Chaeyeon took out her camera and began taking photos. "Chaeyeon and her camera," Yuna smiled as she drinks her soda through a straw.

"Girls, look here!" Chaeryeong said as she holds her polaroid cam up high for a selfie.

"Cheese!"

"Minhyuk, Hyunki, have you changed your outfits?" Yeji asked as the boys came running from inside the house.

"Ne!" They answered.

"Come here, I'll dry both of your hair," Lia said as she escorted the 2 boys back inside the house.

"Holidays like this are refreshing," Yuna said as she slowly swings Minji on her hand. "Yuna, if you're tired just put her on the crib inside the house," Yeji said as Yuna nods and stood up to put Minji inside her crib.

"No touching paperwork," Ryujin smiled.

"You guys, don't forget! The next photo shoot will be held in 2 weeks," Chae reminded. "Noted," Yeji responded.

"The boys are playing consoles inside their bedroom," Lia came back as Yeji and Chaeyeon nodded.

"Kkami! Come here!" Chaeyeon called as Kkami jumped and sat on her lap, above the towel that Chae prepared. She then slowly dried his fur with the towel.

"We finally get to spend time together like this," Chaeryeong smiled widely.

"True, the boys are smiling widely," Ryujin laughed as she sees the boys who were surfing on the ocean.

"This is what you call..."

"...home"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* the end. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Thank you for everyone who has read this fanfic! Thank you for all your support!

See you in the next book!