03

IT HAD BEEN WEEKS.

he could tell she was more distracted.

looking at him every few minutes.

she didn't say anything. at least he knew she was clingy.

she didn't say anything when she saw him kissing bellatrix black. didn't say anything when she observed him fingering his fellow head girl in the prefect meeting. didn't say anything when he slapped queenie greengrass' ass.

he loved a girl that wasn't subject to jealousy.

sephy would go to the prefect bathrooms, every day, 2am. It was the third day when she realised he wasn't coming. and that if she really wanted him? his dormitory was where she'd have to go.

"persephone! are you even listening to me?!" marlene scowled.

"course not, she's an airhead." from the other side of the room, myrtle, a girl that sephy has never liked, butted in.

"keep your nose out of it, squid slime." marlene scowled at her.

sephy chuckled and looked up from her plate, meeting the dark lustful eyes of tom riddle, who was discreetly undressing her with his eyes.

her laugh did things to him and his cock twitched in its tight confinement, begging to be let loose. she quickly broke contact with him.

tom watched as gideon prewett, a pure-blood whom he had much dislike towards approach sephy.

he had become an excellent lip reader over time, so it was no surprise when he asked sephy if she'd like to go to hogsmeade with him.

she was mid-answer when tom tapped his fellow slytherins, "I'll give a galleon to whoever hits prewett square in the nose."

he got up and walked away from the scene of the crime as sephy, marlene and gideon became coated in breakfast.

angry, sephy stormed up to his dorm, "what is wrong with you?!"

tom sat there on the sofa in his common room, "i don't know what you're talking about."

"seriously, fuck off! you don't control—" sephy didn't get to finish her sentence before she was pinned down, hands pinned above her head and his hands wrapped firmly around her neck.

"be careful what you say persephone. don't make me mad." he exhaled as sephy struggled underneath him, "stop struggling."

the two words were enough to make sephy lose her mind, she opened her mouth to scream and tom covered her mouth quickly, muttering a sound spell to muffle the room. he let go of her mouth and she continued screaming before he tightened his hand, blocking her airways.

"scream. as. loud. as. you. want." his eyes turned dark and sephy tried not to be turned on, "no ones going to here you."

he shoved her as he got up off her, he started pacing, "you infuriate me. i think it's time I show you a lesson. i'm not a fool, persephone, don't treat me like one." he grabbed her and dragged her to her knees, pushing her face into his groin area.

"you know what to do. don't make me spell it out or I'll hurt you."

sephy slowly undid his zipper, pulling down his trousers and boxers to reveal his hard member, up and roaring to go.

timidly, she placed it in her mouth and the warmth made tom groan. pushing her head down slightly, "persephone." she looked into his eyes as she innocently bobbed her head up and down his shaft. she knew what she was doing. he moved her along faster, "it's like you're asking to get punished."

her mouth didn't say it, it was too full of his cock but her eyes did.

she liked it.

"oh you dirty bitch." he grabbed her head and forced her to take him all before casually throat fucking her, saliva dripping from her mouth and coating his long dick. he pulled himself out and grabbed her neck so hard it was bound to leave a bruise. "it hurts doesn't it?" she whimpered in agreement, "but because you're a fucking slut, you like it don't you?"

he rammed himself into her mouth again and she took him all, willingly, sucking and licking at his length. she ate it like she hadn't just eaten and when he poured his hot liquid down her throat, she didn't complain, but instead, she swallowed it all.

he smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair, "you make me sick."

she grinned in response as he pulled her up to kiss him.